𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"You have a boyfriend Harmony?" I asked as we laid on my bed, it had been a day since they moved in and everything had been going great so far .

"No... I wish girl that foster home was hell the boy I did date we was kind of toxic but that was because he was way older me.. seventeen so he was like more road runner I guess we were off and on I actually miss him... I lost my virginity to him and everything !" She expressed looking at the ceiling .

"The boy I date is seventeen it's going good but auntie been on my ass like crazy about it" I sighed . "I would too.. unless he's mature and stuff this ain't what you want honestly that toxic shit is so dead I regret it" She shrugged.

"He's actually very mature and cares about our relationship he always makes me feel safe and secure with him and I appreciate him for that I would try over and over with him I swear to you... when you meet him you're going to be so amazed at the way he treats me and carry's himself" I expressed with a light smile.

"You're on birth control?" She questioned rubbing the patch on my arm. "Yes ma'am" I nodded .

"I need to be on it too.. auntie took you?" She asked. "No my boyfriend's mom" I responded making her nod.

"Come on so we can eat" I spoke standing up stretching, Harmony followed me down the steps seeing my brothers helping my auntie set the table.

"It's giving gentleman" Harmony spoke making them look up. "It's giving shut the fuck up" Desmond spoke .

"It's giving watch that mouth!" My auntie butted in.

I chuckled a bit before sitting down at the table, it definitely felt nice having more than just the two of us at the dinning table.

Felt like we were complete.

"Here ya gooo" My auntie smiled handing them phones. "Thank ya" Kj smiled.

"Thank you auntie"
"Thanks"

"Kareem graduates later on today" I smiled a little. "Really? What're y'all doing for him?" My auntie questioned.

"We're going to a dinner for him and his auntie says she has a surprise for him so yeah" I answered.

"Did you get him a gift?" She questioned. "Not yet I was planning to later on though" I responded making her nod.