𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"I'm sorry.." Glock spoke looking at me as I laid out on his bed.

I hadn't spoke since yesterday night, I felt so disgusted with myself I didn't know what the hell to do with myself ... I couldn't even speak to my auntie.

"Stop saying that you didn't do anything kareem" I spoke laying my head on his lap as he ran his hands through my hair.

"But I didn't do enough.. I should've shot the bitch" He shrugged as I threw my arms around his waist . "You would've went to jail" I defended.

I don't know why Glock was beating himself up about it I felt like he just needed to calm down and stop overthinking everything.

"Worth it... I hate niggas who do shit like that man" He shook his head. "You taking someone life for a situation you didn't create isn't worth you going to jail for years Glock" I shook my head.

"I know how to get away with murder" He waved me off. "How?" I asked making him look down at me before looking back at the tv.

It was only us because kareem had took Rocky back home due to the fact she had school.

"Thank you for coming to get me kareem.." I spoke looking up at him . "Ain't nothing whenever some go wrong ima call away" He smiled lightly.

I sent a smile before getting comfortable on his lap letting my eyes shut, I think we were both trying to wrap our heads around what happened .

"Let's go to the beach.." I mumbled.
"When?" He asked.

"Now" I shrugged making look down at me before smiling. "Come on we can go buy you a swimming suit"He shrugged

"I just want some of your swim trunks and a shirt I don't want to wear a swim suit" I spoke making him nod.

I feel like that little girl that had always been trapped inside, I released that energy now I feel like it's back.

Uncomfortable In clothes that made feel good about my body, barely wanting to go out, insecurities all around ...

All that time it took me to bring myself up everything had crashed infront of my face...

I felt broken at this point.

Maybe... maybe everyone was right maybe I was too grown for my age maybe that's why grown men felt so comfortable with taking advantage of me...

I don't understand and I never will.

Something I'll have to deal with and get over I guess...

"Watcha' thinking about naomi?" Glock questioned tapping my face. "Nothing" I shrugged standing up.

"You don't have to lie fool it's me... we been knowing each other for so long man" He chuckled.

"True but I'll tell you in due time... I really want to see my twin I haven't seen that girl since we were like six" I smiled thinking of her.

"What's her name?"
"Harmony" I smiled making him nod .

"You'll see her soon when ya' auntie get her... come on so we can leave and get some snacks for the road" He spoke pulling me up.

I grabbed the swim trunks and shirt that sat on his bed before going inside the restroom, I looked at myself sending a small smile before changing into the clothes .

"I like your kappa slides" I smiled slipping them on. "The way you can fit my clothes is crazy" He laughed grabbing his keys.

"You little" I laughed.

We both walked outside of his apartment before finding our way to his challenger, I was actually proud of Glock he was doing so good for himself.

Watching Glock open the passenger door I slipped inside letting him close the door before coming to my side.

"You gone talk to yo aunt?" Glock questioned turning on his Bluetooth. "In a month" I shrugged.

"Naomi she gone be worried... explain what happen ya auntie seem like she care for you ny she gone actually help you dude you need her right now you need some parental love and advice right now don't make her feel like she did something that nigga probably lying to her and shit" Glock ranted.

"Ok" I mumbled.

"You ever heard this song?" Glock asked as I heard nba young boy play through the speakers.

"First you find that love then here come that trust' I'm feening for you girl you give me that rush ! You see anything I call no matter you gone come' I'm calling you, baby I need you right now' oh naomi, on naomi ' I need you right now'" The song played loudly through the speakers .

"This song is a headass" I laughed as he started to sing to me pointing fingers in my face. "Stop" I laughed making him laugh playing another song.

"What you like to eat naomi?" Glock asked looking over at me. "Really everything" I shrugged.

"You haven't been partying shit I'm
Shocked... you been talking to yo friend?" Glock questioned. "When I see them at school yeah" I shrugged.

Hopefully this day go peacefully, that's all I want ... PEACE.