𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"Good morning" I heard making me turn around to see Rocky leaning on the door of Glock's room. "Good morning, are you okay?" I asked .

I had been over Glock's house for only a day, I guess you could say I was enjoying my time here other than my house.

My auntie was blocked on my phone and honestly I didn't plan on calling her for the simple fact I feel so betrayed.

My mother is so cruel.. the things she let people do to me made my skin crawl.

Then my siblings... I had three more siblings in foster care including a twin sister, the only reason they weren't with me is because my auntie couldn't get all of us because of mother's doings.

I felt bad about my siblings knowing they had it worst I just wish I was able to do something for them.

"I'm hungry" She spoke walking inside the room. "Come on let's wake kareem up" I told her.

"I'm up... Rocky what you want to eat?" He spoke in a raspy tone. "Chicken" She shrugged making me laugh.

Rocky was the sweetest little girl ever.

"You want chicken and waffles Rocky?" He questioned sitting up. "Mhmmm" She responded making herself comfortable on the bed .

"We gotta get you dressed so we can go eat then Huh?" He asked making her smile.

I love the way he acted towards her, he became so soft when it was her and treated her with so much love.

"You can get some out my closet ya little ass probably can't fit it though" Kareem spoke stretching. "I probably can while you talking" I laughed.

I stood up going inside his closet looking over everything he had, man had every designer you can name.

"Fuck" I jumped feeling Kareem brush past me. "Scary ass" He shook his head reaching over me to grab a towel.

I don't like this feeling my gosh.

"Move" I spoke looking back at him, Kareem looked at me sideways before moving to the side a bit.

"You can go in my bathroom I'll go to the guest room" He nodded making me nod.

"Ay- ay you need to calm down what's wrong with you?" Kareem questioned pulling me down on his lap noticing how bad I had been shaking.

"I don't know" I mumbled.

I don't know why my anxiety was higher then normal, I couldn't even get any good sleep I had been shaking so much with a lot going through my mind.

"..... You shaking so much nigga.. you having a panic attack?" He questioned with a slight chuckle. "No" I laughed.

"Just chill" He mumbled holding onto my waist , I sighed laying my head back on his chest before sighing.

"What you thinking about?" He asked running his fingers down my leg. "I don't know" I shrugged .

"We gotta get out this shit" He laughed standing up pulling me up before we went inside his bedroom.

"Hm... I got this when we went to that outlet yesterday" He spoke throwing a Nike bag to me.

I grabbed a bathing towel and drying towel before walking inside their bathroom, turning on the hot water I stripped out of my clothes.

"Naomi.... Rocky fell asleep so ima' just order some food" Kareem spoke through the door. "Okay!" I yelled.

Thirty minutes later I was out the shower staring at myself in the mirror . "Gosh" I mumbled before leaving out .

"What're you doing?" I asked looking at Kareem laying on the bed with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

Whew...

"My fault" He spoke standing up. "You're okay" I mumbled looking up at him due to our height differences.

"Wassup?" He asked looking at me sideways. "Nothing" I responded.

I don't like this feeling this man giving me.

"Excuse me" he spoke brushing behind me. " I feel like you doing that on purpose" I spoke watching hun open his closet door . "What I do?" He questioned.

"Nothing" I shook my head laying on the bed, Glock looked over at me before shaking his head with a slight laugh.

I shook my head before grabbing his cover getting under it as he went inside his closet making sure to close the door .

Help me.