𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

✰ ✰

"Please leave me alone.." I mumbled feeling Kareem tugging on my hair as I laid with my eyes closed.

"Come take this pregnancy test naomi..." He mumbled making me lift my head looking at me, I sighed standing up following him to the bathroom.

It had been two months since we had raw sex, I didn't have any symptoms but I'm guessing he just wanted to make sure .

I sat on the toilet grabbing the clear blue box as I yawned lightly, kareem sat on the bathtub ledge rubbing his eyes.

It was going on one in the morning so we were both sleepy .

"You still don't feel good?" I looked at kareem sitting the pregnancy test on a napkin ontop of the counter. "No" He shook his head.

Kareem had been sick with a cold for the last week, I felt so bad for my baby he could barely get any sleep, he had a fever, strep and more.

I was filling this man with medication.

"It's been a few hours since you took that lost dose I'm about to give you some more and make you some soup" I spoke making him nod.

I looked over at the test before picking it up. "I'm pregnant" I spoke handing the test over to kareem. "How you feel?" He asked.

"I feel like, okay.. whatever" I shrugged making him laugh.

Honestly, I didn't think of it as a big deal... I know what I did and I know what I told him to do I can't be shocked by the consequences.

"Hm, put it up" He nodded handing me the pregnancy test, placing it back in the box I sat it under the counter .

"How you feel about it kareem?" I asked as he held onto my waist with his head laying on my stomach while he sat on the bathtub ledge. "I mean I know what we did so I'm not tripping" He shrugged.

I placed a kiss on his lips before grabbing medication out of the cabinet with a syringe.

We both left out the restroom going inside my bedroom, I placed the syringe inside before taking done out.

"Open your mouth kareem" I spoke . "I need a juice first that shit nasty" He shook his head making me laugh handing him a sprite .

Kareem drunk some sprite before opening his mouth letting me put the syringe in his mouth filling it with medicine.

"Shit nasty as fuck" He shook his head making me laugh before heading downstairs.

I stretched out before going inside my cabinet grabbing the chicken noodles soup pouring it in the clean pot that sat on my stove .

"I'm so tired" I mumbled grabbing my phone.

Scrolling through my phone I went on Instagram immediately seeing people posting Jahmari on their feed.

He turned himself in yesterday and had court Monday which I'm pretty sure he was going to get out, Harmony was a possessive fucking liar I had no clue why anyone believed her.

I loved my sister deeply but I felt like she had serious issues because our parents weren't active in our lives.

She felt clime she needed love so bad..

I truly believed she felt like she needed love from older men because of how our father did us.

I just feel like Harmony needed a good therapy session.

Shaking my head I stood up stirring the soup before pouring the soup in the bowl, I placed a spoon in the bowl before getting some ice cream along with another spoon.

Grabbing both of the bowls I walked upstairs heading inside my room looking at kareem lay on my bed watching tv.

I handed kareem his bowl before getting inside the bed turning my tv up.

"I love you" I smiled making him smile kissing my lips gently. "I love you too" He responded

I looked at him wiping his eyes, his eyes were so puffy and red it made me sad.

"Awww you're so sick I'm sad" I frowned. "I'm okay" He laughed waving me off.

✰ ✰

"That's my baby" kareem spoke kissing my belly as I sat on the doctor's bed. "Stop kareem" I laughed moving his head.

"You not gone let me talk to my baby?" He questioned with a slight mug. "It's not even a baby that shit a pebble" I shook my head making him laugh.

I laid back on the bed hearing the door open my doctor walked inside with a smile.

"Sooo... you are pregnant congratulations!" She smiled. " thank you" I smiled lightly.

"We're going to do a few ultrasounds times Ser how far, get a due date estimate and get you on some medication for the baby!" Dr.Mari smiled.

"Okay" I nodded as she put the cold gel on my belly.

Kareem stood up walking over looking at the screen as she moved it around . "Ay! Listen to the heart beat!" Kareem spoke excitedly.

"I hear it kareem" I laughed looking at the screen. "Okay, dad here's the baby.. you see?" She smiled .

"Yeahhh" He nodded.

"So you're around two months so eight weeks, your due is April when you're further along we'll be able to tell you a set date!" She smiled printing the ultrasounds.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"That's my baby fool!" Kareem spoke hitting my arm lightly. "Yeah it is" I laughed.

"Schedule your next appointment at the front, congratulations again!" Dr.Mari smiled handing me the ultrasound picture .

Kareem wiped the gel off my stomach before helping me up, I handed the ultrasound picture over before grabbing my purse and his hand.

I placed a kiss on his cheek watching how excited he was, he was so excited you would think this was his first child.

I wasn't happy nor sad, it was like oh well I knew what was going to happen so now I'm pregnant.

I didn't feel any type of way I know I just wanted to keep my baby safe and enjoy my pregnancy peacefully..

I wasn't worried about anything us but me, my baby, and Kareem.

"Come on I need to go drop some packages off before the post office close" I nodded at Kareem. "okay .. let me make ya appointment right quick" He spoke handing me his keys.

I love this man, I know he's going to be a great dad to my baby.