𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"Kareem ! Hi!" Someone yelled walking up to kareem as I sat on his lap. "Wassup...you don't see me talking to my girl though?" He questioned looking up at the girl.

Couldn't be no older then 20..

"I'm sorry ... I don't know her so I just spoke to you" She defended, kareem looked at me before hitting my arm a little. "I'm Naomi" I smiled lightly.

"I'm Lori" She smiled a little before walking away. "Who was that kareem?" I questioned .

"A family friend that girl is weird then a bitch" He shrugged pulling me closer to him.

Kareem & I had only been here for two hours but it was going good, everyone around here was pretty cool I had met many members of his family .

"Naomi! Come over here!" I heard making me look to see Miss.Kianna waving me over, I stood up before making my way over to the table were everyone was playing cards.

"The time kareem ain't follow you like a lost puppy when I needed him... KAREEM!" She yelled making me laugh a bit.

That was true, kareem acted like he had to follow me everywhere I went like a lost puppy trying to find its owner .

"Yes ma'am?" Kareem spoke wrapping his around me, I turned around before wrapping my arms around him lying my head on his chest.

"This is Naomi! She's Kareem's girlfriend she's beautiful isn't she?" Miss.Kianna smiled .

Girl... she just put me on the spot.

"Yes! You are very pretty how old are you baby?" The women smiled. "Mind y'all business mama I don't like these people" Kareem spoke making me laugh lowly.

"Boy this is your family! Stop it!" She spoke.

"I'm about to go make her a plate ... I'll be right back" Kareem smiled before pushing me towards the house. "Watch out don't be pushing me like that what the hell boy" I spoke looking at him side ways.

"Shut up" He waved me off before walking me upstairs, one thing about kareem he didn't like most of the family on his mother's side I don't even know why but he hated them people.

We both entered his old bedroom walking towards the bed, I kicked off my shoes before pulling my dress over my head leaving my sport bra and shorts on.