𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤|| 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧. 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

✰ ✰

"Ka'liyah sit the fuck down!" I spoke looking at my two year old daughter running around the living room.

Two years later I was nineteen with a two year old, I hadn't talked to naomi in a while kind of fucked me up but whatever was best for her I didn't mind doing it.

"Why are you yelling at my child kareem?" Lyric questioned as she walked inside my house placing her purse on my counter . "Why yo child bad?" I questioned.

Lyric and I wasn't even together we really just co-parented for the most part.

Lyric really hated my guts she just played cordial for the courts and our daughter, she wanted shit to look good but deep down I know she wanted me dead.

Hearing commotion I stood up looking out my window seeing moving trucks, I went outside looking across the street.

I moved to a new neighborhood last year since I was moving into a house, this shit was nice as hell.

"Stop being nosey" Lyric spoke hitting my chest. "Fuck on" I spoke going back inside my house.

"Da-Da" Ka'liyah spoke coming over to me. "Wassup?" I asked picking her up.

"I see Rocky?" She questioned making me nod, honestly Rocky didn't even like my daughter she was so mad when she seen ka'liyah man Rocky didn't ever want me to have kids.

Hearing knocking on my door I walked over to it open it immediately stopping in my tracks. "Ugh-" She spoke.

"Wassup" I spoke lowly .
"Hey.. can you come put my tv in my house? I just moved in the house across the street" Naomi spoke.

I eyed her admiring her figure, she was still skinny as hell, red hair down to her ass, lashes was done and all that shit.

She had to be eighteen now.

"Why you looking at me like that?" She questioned mugging me. "Nun- you look the same" I spoke following her to her house .

"You do too.. you're ugly" She shrugged grabbing her house key unlocking the door. "I'm not" I shook my head looking around the house.

"Naomi you eighteen right?" I questioned making her nod. "You got a kid right?" She asked titling her head.

"Bye" I responded leaving out her house grabbing the tv out of her car, walking inside of the house I sat it on the counter before grabbing a water bottle out the refrigerator.

"You must got a boyfriend" I eyed looking at her throw her red hair in a bun. "Nope" She shook her head.

"You must got a girlfriend" She responded looking at the name on my neck. "That's my baby name" I responded .

"You probably lying I don't know yet... you just be lying" She laughed shaking her head.

"How you been though?" I questioned. "I'm good.. as you see.. how you been?" She nodded.

" I'm straight" I responded.

Naomi looked me up and down before sending me a light smile showing off her blue braces .

I'm mad as fuck I lost her, she looked good as hell right now man. "Li' teeth ass" I pointed out making her smack her lips.

I let out a slight laugh before wrapping my arms around her looking down at her as she smiled a little bit rolling her eyes.

"Boyyyyyy' moveeeee" She dragged making me chuckle letting her go. "You smell good" She spoke

"I'm alr knowing" I responded with a shrug.

"Alright, I'm finna go to my house knock on my door if you need me" I nodded standing up. "Wait- put your number in my phone" She spoke making me take her phone locking my number in.

Naomi looked at me before throwing her arms around giving me a quick hug. "I'll see you later" I nodded making her nod.

I need that back !

-

Hi, bye I'll update later .