𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

✰ ✰

"Come outside!" kareem spoke. "Here I come bae let me put on my shoes" I responded.

"You got yo mace and everything?" My aunt questioned making me nod.

Two months later I was back with my auntie, everything was actually peacefully she had been trying to fight so hard to get my siblings but since my mother was clean it was a hard battle between the two.

I was also currently in therapy that I attended two days out of the week, you could say it was helping to an certain extent.

"I'll see you later" I smiled before leaving out of the door heading towards Kareem's new all black hellcat, I don't know why he felt like he needed new cars.

"Hi" I smiled looking over at him. "Wassup love" He spoke before placing a kiss on my lips.

I guess you could say we were somewhat official, or we were working on it atleast ...

"Have you been to see your mom yet?" I questioned grabbing his sonic cup from the cup holder .

Today was his mother's birthday and she was having a get together for the family so of course kareem wanted to take me since other people were going to have their significant others there too,

"Not yet, I been running around I had to go to the atm for her and shit" He shrugged.

Nodding my head I grabbed his phone quickly feeling it being took out my hands. "Excuse me?" I spoke.

"You about to play some bullshit don't nobody want to hear no fucking Nicki Minaj and Doja cat my nigga" He playfully waved me off .

"Boy please! All you listen to is nba YoungBoy"
I scuffed .

Kareem didn't expand his music in no type of way, he acted like he had to listen to nba YoungBoy all the damn time.

"I'm so hungry" I expressed laying my head on the seat. "Damn my jr been having you hungry as fuck lately" Kareem joked rubbing my stomach.

"Stop playing with me" I laughed a bit.

I know for a fact I wouldn't be pregnant soon, kareem made sure to double wrap and he still pulled out .

I wanted to tell my auntie about what happened so I could get on birth control but I was scared.

"Everytime you get in my car you wanna take a nap" Kareem chuckled as he placed his hand on my thigh. "I love your interior in your cars I swear" I laughed.

I laid my head on the seat comfortably letting the cold air blow on me.

"I kind of missed you" I spoke lowly as my eyes closed . "I missed you too" He responded.

I hadn't seen kareem in two days due to the fact I had been going to school and therapy .

"Give me a kiss li one'" he spoke making me lean towards him kissing his lips before sitting back in the seat.

-

"Hi mama" I smiled giving his mother a side hug. "Hey pretty girl... are you hungry?" His mom questioned .

"Yes, I actually am" I smiled.

Kareem's mother & I were actually as close as can be, she'd always come and check up on me just like I called her.

Even Rocky always FaceTime me off of her iPad just talking.

I met his brothers the same day I left the hotel with kareem, they were honestly cool I loved his whole family.

"I love your hair!" Rocky spoke running over to the me with Jahmari getting pulled with her. "Wassup naomi" He nodded.

"Hey Jahmari" I nodded.

"You seem ... uneasy" I heard Glock speak as arms wrapped around me. "I'm okay" I shrugged letting him lay his head on my shoulder.

I hope today goes by quickly...

-

I could write more but I'm sleepy so I'll give y'all a long next chapter .