Chapter 2

Japanese - normal
Chinese - bold
Thoughts - italics
Chinese thoughts - bold italics
________________

" Hey! Wake up! Hey! Hey! Hey! Both of you guys! Wake up! Are you both planning to sleep forever!? Wake the hell up! "

" Oh? They're waking up " unfamiliar voices were heard when Fang MinJing started to become conscious." How long are you both gonna sleep like that!? Open your eyes and wake up! " upon hearing this, Tanjiro  shot his eyes open, got up and saw an unfamiliar place and faces.

" Bastard, what are you doing? You're in the presence of the hashiras! " Fang MinJing slowly opened his eyes and blinked it multiple times for the light is too bright for him.

" Finally, the other one's awake " . Fang MinJing slowly got up and tried to process everything. ' Right, I jumped in the river and tried to save Fairy but got stuck instead. Lan Zhan and Sect leader Jiang WanYin tried to save us, but instead, I gave Fairy to them and allowed myself to drown.He then remembered the horror faces of his fellow cultivators and friends or possibly, brothers. Feeling sad and guilty for leaving them.  He looked up and saw unfamiliar faces and an unfamiliar place. He looked to his side, only to make eye contact with a red pair of eyes. He then look away from him to the 6 people in front of him ' Where am I? This isn't  the afterlife. Am I still alive or am I dead? '

" This is the headquarters of the demon slayer corps. You, Kamado Tanjiro, are on a trial right now for violating the corp's rule" Shinobu Kocho, the insect pillar explained.

" There is no need for a trial! Protecting a demon is clearly against the corps rule!  We are within our rights to deal with him on our own! We are going to behead him along with the demon" Rengoku Kyojuro , the flame pillar said.

" Then in that case, i'll be glad to decapitate them flamboyantly! I'll show you the most flamboyant blood spray you'll ever see! I'm talking about max flamboyant! " Uzui Tengen, the sound hashira, agreed.

' Eeehh... We're gonna kill such a cute girl? It breaks my heart so much! It fills me with anguish! Oh? Kkyyyaaaaa!! The other boy is so handsome! Despite his unnatural clothing he's gorgeously handsome! I wonder why is he here and also tied up? '   Kanroji Mitsuri, the love pillar thought.

" Ahh... What a shoddy child she is. How sorrowful. . It' s so sorrowful that she was born into this world. " Himejima Gyomei, the stone pillar, cried.

' What were those clouds again? What were they called ? '  Tokito Muichiro, the mist pillar thought while looking at the sky.

' Who are these people? The language they are speaking of is similar to that unknown creature. And what is that red eyed boy looking? calling? for. What are they talking about? And why on earth am I tied up?! I just saved Jin Ling' s spiritual dog and now I'm tied up!? Is this the heaven's another way of punishing me!? '   Fang MinJing thought and silently cried to himself.

" Forget about him, what are we going to do with Tomioka? Seeing him there without any restraints is giving me a headache. According to Kocho, he has also violated the corp's rules. How will we deal with him? How will we make him take responsibility? How are we gonna make him suffer? " Iguro Obanai, the serpent hashira, pointed at the emotionless person he's talking about.

' kyaaa! Iguro-san! You're so persistent as usual, like a snake. So persistent and wonderful~'  Mitsuri thought

"........" Tomioka Giyuu, the water pillar, just stayed silent. Distancing himself to them.

' Tomioka- san looks so cool all by himself  at a distance! So cute!'  once again, Mitsuri thought.

" What's the harm? He did followed me here without causing any trouble. We'll think of a punishment later."