Chapter 17

Japanese - Normal

Chinese - Bold
Chinese thoughts - italic bold
_________________________________

After the incident not too long ago, Wei FengYing finally gathered herself back up and focus back to her task.

Looking at the mirror, she untied her messy ponytail and tied it up into a neat one so that her hair would not get in the way. .

She unconsciously stared at her reflection in the mirror in front of her before touching her cheek.

As to now, she's still surprised that the body that has been offered to her, horrifyingly just looks like her original appearance 13 years ago.

Getting out of her trance, she tried to think what kind of makeup she should do.

As far as she remembers, Japanese makeups usually puts on a very white powder on their face as to enhance their skin tone and to contour their faces. Making their faces visible and recognizable.

Where did she learned this information you may ask? Well, she may or may have not bought some kind of book about traditional makeups in Japan to cure her curiosity. The shop owner was even confused as to why a young handsome man bought such a book. Thankfully he remained quiet and said nothing.

Picking up the brush, she begins the steps she has learned.

Firstly, she covers her entire face with white powder down to the back and front of her neck.

The cultivator then lightly brushed her brows with black powder so it'll be visible from the layer of white powder. She then did the same with her eyelids.

Brushing some light red powder on her eyelids, she then painted a brighter red on its side as to make it even more beautiful and charming. And lastly, she painted her lips with red.

Tying her hair up into a simple bun, she proudly admires her work through the mirror. A simple make up, as to what she sees it.

( This is what her makeup looks like

( This is what her makeup looks like. It's the woman on the right.)

)