Chapter 5

Japanese - normal
Chinese - bold
Chjnsse thoughts - bold italics
_______________________

After the girls ate what he cooked from his beautiful hometown , Minjing volunteerly washed the dishes. He was very happy and delighted to know that the girls liked his cooking, even Kanao was slightly tearing up.

After he washed the dishes, he secretly went towards the forest at the back of the estate to meditate and practice his sword skills while using total concentration breathing constant.

After 3 hours of meditating and sword practicing, he sat in a tree branch and pulled out his dizi, playing a different song, feeling the emotions emiting from the way he play it.

After 30 minutes of playing his dizi, he put it back inside his robes and let out a sigh. Feeling the need to rest, he yawned and slowly closed his eyes and let himself fall asleep.

Darkness, that's all Fang Minjing could see in his dreams, darkness. He was looking around in the darkness, until he saw a red light. He walk towards the crimson light and stop upon seeing a glowing red flower in front of him.

He crouch in front of the flower and stare at it. He continued to stare at it until the flower suddenly bloomed, revealing a beautiful crimson red spider-like flower.

He was about to touch the flower when a small flame suddenly lit up just above the flower

' flame? '

Just as he was about to touch the flame, he was suddenly pulled out of his dream.

Fang Minjing slowly open his eyes and notice that it was almost dusk judging from the color of the sky. He slowly got up and went down the tree, walking towards the butterfly mansion.

Minjing then remember what was in his dreams
' a bright red crimson flower with a flame on top of it? What does it mean? '.

Minjing was too preoccupied thinking about the dream that he didn't even notice a kakushi almost bumping into him.

He snap out of his thought and quickly apologize, " Ah, Good evening and I'm sorry miss, I was not looking ahead "

The kakushi was flustered, it was Fang Minjing right in front of her in the flesh. A person who she has admired on!, " A-AH, I-I-IT'S O-OKAY FANG-SAMA! A-ND GOOD E-EVENING ALSO! P-P-PLEASE EXCUSE M-ME! " the kakushi sttuterly respond and quickly run off.

"......" Minjing was left speechless, taking in the female kakushi's reaction.

' Am I really that handsome that she even run off? Well, I am ranked 7th in the most distinguished men. ' Minjing thought while having sparkles at the side of his head.

" Ara? You seem to be in a good mood, Minjing-kun. "

Minjing look towards the voice to see the one and only insect pillar.

" A-Ah! Kocho-san, Good evening! "

" Good Evening, Minjing-kun, I see that you can now master the total concentration breathing constant. "

" Hehehe, That's because of Kanao, Aoi, the three little girls and you Kocho-san! Thank you very much! "

Shinobu giggle " Your welcome, though I would like to chat some more, I still have some things to do. See you later Minjing-kun! "
Shinobu waved at Minjing. Minjing didn't wave back but has a frown etched on his face.

" Umm, Kocho-san, wait! "

Before Shinobu could take a turn, she look back when she heards Minjing calling her, " Yes? What's the matter? " she ask while tilting her head.