Chapter 6

Japanese - normal
Chinese - Bold
Chinese thoughts - bold and italics
____________________________

Previously

" Tao Hongli, offered her body to Wei Fengying. My dear twin sister... the Yilling Matriarch. "

( Play the video above for a better experience)

PRESENT

There was silent after Wei Wuxian explained.

" Mn. I understand. " Lan Zhan calmly exclaimed which surprised Wei Ying.

" Eh!? Lan Zhan, how come you aren't surprised! Even I myself was surprised when she told me herself! Her twin brother! Don't tell me you already knew and kept it to yourself in the dark! " Wei Wuxian stood up and looked at Lan Zhan with wide eyes, pointing at Lan Zhan as if accusing him that he just made a big crime.

" I've had my suspicions. " Lan Zhan calmly said.

Wei Wuxian let out a loud sigh and sat next to Lan Zhan. " Heh, that's the mighty Hanguang - Jun for you. " he muttered.

" Does he know? "

"...No, I have yet to tell him. " Wei Wuxian answered, completely understanding who Lan Zhan's talking about, Jiang Cheng.

Lan Zhan look down at his hands " I'm sorry. "

" Hm? For what? " Wei Wuxian confusingly looked at him.

" I'm sorry. We couldn't save her at that time, Wei Fengying. " Lan Zhan clenched his hands.

Wei Wuxian was quiet for a few seconds before he let out another sigh. " That wasn't your fault Lan Zhan. All of us couldn't do anything to save her. " he look up towards the night sky with a saddened look on his beautiful crystal-like silver eyes. " Let's just hope she made it to the afterlife properly this time. A place where she can peacefuly and happily rest, along with the people she loved. But knowing her she'll probably help us and guide us. "

Lan Zhan also looked up the night sky.

The dark sky is filled with twinkling light tonight. Two people sat below the moonlight. Mourning for the death of someone who they once held dear. One is a friend and one is a brother. Looking up in the sea of stars and a glowing moon above them. Wishing and hoping for the soul of the dead to safely and peacefuly fly towards the afterlife and meet her loved ones.

After a few more minutes of silence, Wei Wuxian stood up and offered his hand to Lan Wangji. " Let's go. We still have to discover the ghost hand's owner."

Lan Zhan gladly took Wei Ying's hand in his own and stood up. The both of them walking back to the inn.

With the demon slayers.

( I will be now referring to Fang Minjing as Wei Fengying and as a She or her pronounce since you guys already know who is her real identity)

1 month and a half days after the battle with uppermoon 3

It is yet again another peaceful day for Fang Minjing or should I say, Wei Fengying. Sitting on the engawa with a cup of tea on her hands. Inhaling the fresh air while looking at the beautiful scenery in front of her with 3 hashiras pointing their swords at her.

Yep, you read it right. 3 HASHIRAS POINTING THEIR SWORD AT WEI FENGYING. And guess who? It was none other than Sanemi Shinaguzawa, Tengen Uzui and Obanai Iguro themselves.

" WHAT ARE YOU!? HOW DID YOU ROSE UP THE DEAD WITH A SINGLE FLUTE MUSIC!? " Sanemi roared at her, to which slightly reminded her of a certain Sect leader.