Chapter 11

Japanese - Normal

Chinese - Bold

Chinese thoughts - bold italics

___________________________________

" Ahhhh! Meimei! Meimei! Save me! It's a dog! "

" Wei FengYing, here! Grab half of it
and give the rest to A-Jie."

" Shijie, how does this one look? "

" Woah! It looks so delicious!"

"Awwwww! Look at how adorable you are!"

" You really are talented young
master Wei."

" Madam Yu! Uncle Jiang! "

" You! Just why did you do that!"

" Shidie! "

" A-Ge! "

" Qing-Jie! Wen Ning! "

" Wei FengYing "

" Wei FengYing! "

" Wei FengYing! "

" WEI FENGYING! "

" Huuhhaaaa!", The cultivator abruptly sat up on her bed, sweating and panting." haa.. haa... haa... haa.. ".

" urgh.. ", she put her palm on her forehead, her eyes half lidded.

She slowly look up to see that it was still dark; Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke and Zenitsu fast asleep on their bed. Well, in Tanjiro's bed in Nezuko's case.

Her eyes soften upon seeing the siblings cuddling each other in their deep sleep. It reminded her so much of her brother and herself.

She quietly went out of her bed and carefully walk towards them.

She slowly pull the blanket up to their chin, careful not to wake them up.

She look to her right to see a snoring Inosuke, sprawled into the bed with his blanket halfway down to the floor. She carefully pick it up and cover his body with the blanket.

She look towards her left to also see Zenitsu snoring. She also carefully pull the blanket up towards his chin, frozing for a second or two when Zenitsu slightly moved in the process.

Afterwards, she look outside the window, staring into the bright moon. She carefully jumped out of the window and sat on the roof,letting herself bath in the moonlight.

She raised her head towards the sky and closed her eyes, feeling the wind calmly hitting her face.

" It's been 15 years yet, those memories still continues to resurface through my.... dreams. Haa... What an easy yet painful way to remember the past."

She slowly lay down on the roof, her arms behind her nape. " I even just held a feast for Rengoku - san earlier. "