Chapter 13

Japanese - Normal

Chinese - Bold

Chinese thoughts - italic bold

_______________________________________

" What.......... happened? "

It was dawn as he questioned this.

Tanjiro looks at the sleeping person in front of him with worry.

" ........... Fang Minjig told us he was going to train himself as usual. When we went to find him for lunch, a kakushi was frantically carrying him. He was unconscious. "

The water pillar remain seated and quiet, staring at the sleeping cultivator with an unknown emotion on his eyes. Letting out a slient sigh, he slowly stood up.

Tanjiro curiosly watch him, wondering what he was going to do.

Giyuu grab the jars of sake that he bought before putting them at the night stand, unaware of Tanjiro's widened eyes out of shock. Even if he did sensed it, he ignored it.

He walk towards the door before stopping to let out some few words. "...... You should sleep."

Tanjiro was surprised to say the least, however, he let out a small smile. ' I'm glad Tomioka-san is opening up. Even if it's just a little.'

He gently grab the blanket from Fang Minjing and tucked the cultivativator up, getting some hair out of his face in the process.

' Get well soon, Minjing'

With that last thought, Tanjiro closed the door and went back to his room, unaware of the cultivator's furrowed eyebrows and twitching fingertips.

' A... A-Ge..'

__________________________

" urgh.."

Wei Wuxian groaned, clutching his chest as he stumbled back a bit.

" Wei Ying! " Lan Zhan called out. Immediately appearing beside the dark cultivator, he gently hold his back and shoulder to support him.  " What's wrong? Is it the poison?"

Wei Wuxian groaned once more before clutching to Lan Zhan's robes for support, " N-no... It's.. not the poison....", he paused, focusing on subsiding the unknown pain from his chest.

He took a few more breathes and his shoulder finally relaxed, letting go of Lan Wangji's robes as he let out a heavy sigh.

" Wei Ying..", Lan Zhan called out to him once more, worry etched on his face.

When he heard no response from Wei WuXian, he made up his mind and without much more thought, he shamlessly grab the latter's robes and open it.

Wei WuXian, surprised by the Second Jade's actions, yelled his name. " Lan Zhan!?"

Lan Zhan ignored his protest and inspect his torso.

' The poison seems to be almost healed. Wei Ying should only faintly feel the pain, so why?' his eyes narrowed as he thought this.

Wei Wuxian, who seemingly sensed his confusion, explained." L- Lan zhan, just like I said, it's not the poison! As you can see, it's almost healed."

Lan Zhan quietly let out a relieved sigh and fixed Wei Wuxian's robes, though, that didn't ease his worry. It's evident on his face.

With Wei Wuxian, he was wondering where that sudden pain came from. He thought of so many possibilities, but he can't help but furrowed his eyebrows when one possibility stand out. As far as he remembers, this type of thing only happens when his sister gets hurt while she's far away from him.