Chapter 3

Japanese- normal
Chinese- bold
Thoughts-italics
Chinese thoughts - Bold italics
________________________

Fang Minjing held a blank confused smile ' eh? Did he just spoke mandarin ? Eh? ' .

" Y-your chinese is pretty good! Though if you are curious, I'm  Fang Minjing courtesy name, Fang Ruxu. It is very nice to meet you young master . " Fang Minjing introduce himself, curling his right hand and clasp it with the left, bowing slightly with his knees bent.

Thank you. It is also very nice to meet you, Fang Ruxu. I am Ubuyashiki Kagaya. People call me Oyakata-sama but you may call me Kagaya." Ubuyashiki returned the gesture by also bowing towards Fang Minjing, the same way he is bowing to him.

" This brat, how they dare made Oyakata-sama bow to them. " a certain sacred hashira muttered that was unnoticed by everyone other than the sound hashira.

" If I may ask, how did you get here Fang Ruxu? " Ubuyashiki asked.

Fang Minjing  trusts him and told him what happened, replacing the word ' cultivator ' to ' my fellow brothers '. ".....and I allowed myself to sink and drown, but it seems I'm still alive."  he finished.

Kagaya patiently listened to his story and nod. " I see, please wait a moment. " Kagaya looked towards shinobu and called her. " Shinobu, can you please tell me what state was Fang Minjing in when he was found?

" According to the kakushi who brought him, she saw him floating in the river in Mt. Natagumo, unconscious. " Shinobu confusingly respond. Kagaya gave her a thankful nod and turned to Minjing once more. " Fang Ruxu, if I may ask, are you perhaps a cultivator? "

Minjing was slightly taken aback to this but mentally facepalm himself, remembering that his sword is surprisingly still attached to him and the gusu's forehead ribbon in his hair," Kagaya is really sharp and observant! You remind me of someone who were a very skilled cultivator! But yes, I am one. "

Kagaya still gently smile at him. " If I may ask, which clan are you from? "

Minjing composed himself " I am a senior disciple of Gusu Lan sect. "

Kagaya smile became slightly wider hearing this. Despite his eyes being pale white, you can see it sparkling.

Fang Minjing is curious about something and decided to become bold " Young master Kagaya's chinese is so good, though there is some slight accent but still good. I wonder who taught you. "

" An old friend of mine taught me. I believe he was also from your clan. "  Kagaya said.

Fang Minjing is surprised and excited at the same time, so he decided to ask who this person is kagaya talking about. " If it is alright, can you give me a description of him even its just a little bit? Who knows, maybe that person may be an acquaintance of mine, and I love to play ' guess ' "

Anyone may not know it but Kagaya is overjoyed and excited about this conversation, though he remained calm. " Alright. Based on my memory, he wore the robes of what I believe he said, the Gusu Lan sect's robes, along with their sacred forehead ribbon. He has long black silky hair, and always have a gentle and tender smile. "

Fang Minjing's eyes widen upon realizing who Kagaya is talking about, though he needs to confirm it, " Did he perhaps mentioned that he has a younger brother and have a white flute that he's carrying around?"

Kagaya nod his head  " Yes, he did ".

Fang Minjing suddenly shouted an excited shout, which of course startled the Hashiras. ' What are they talking about? Why did he suddenly shout' most of them thought.