Chapter 7

Japanese-normal

Chinese - bold

Chinese thoughts - bold and italics
__________________________________

After her requested meeting with the hashiras ang Kagaya, Wei Fengying went back to the butterfly estate.

She was peacefully walking around the garden with her head low.
' It's already in the past. The mistakes has already been done. There's no use of regretting it anymore and just keep moving on'. She tried to tell herself through her mind.

Since she was walking around with her head on the ground and distracted by her own thoughts, she failed to notice a person's back in front of her. As expected, she collided with the back in front of her and stumble back.

" Sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going. " she apologized and bowed.

The person that she collided with turned around. " .......Whatever. Look where you're going next time. "

She looked up to see a young man with a long scar on his face with a mohawk hair style. But what caught her attention the most was the person's face.

" Are you perhaps a relative of the wind pillar Shinazugawa Sanemi? " she can't help but question it out.

The person paused for a few seconds and nod.

" Nice to meet you! You can call me Minjing! " she introduced herself with her cover up name with a cheeky grin.

" Genya Shinazugawa " Genya introduced himself, though what caught his attention was how small and a little bit skinny than the average the young man is in front of him. After that he just shrug if off and left.

" Eh? Hey! Wait! " Fengying called him but Genya just ignored it and kept walking.

" Eh? He just left like that? Is he perhaps not good at socializing or just shy ? " Fengying questioned to herself. She just shrugged it off and hoped to talk to her new friend more when they're going to meet again.

After a few more minutes of strolling around the garden, she went inside the butterfly estate and walked towards to where the trio are residing in.

When she slide the door open, a confused face was planted on her face. ' Zenitsu and Inosuke are here, but where is Tanjiro? '

" Oh, Good morning Minjing. Where have you been? " Zenitsu having to notice Minjing just by the door , greeted him.

" Good morning Zenitsu, Inosuke. I just talked with some people and took a stroll in the garden outside. By the way, where's Tanjiro? He shouldn't be walking around with his injury. "

" I also thought the same, but I believe he went to Rengoku-san's house to retrieve something Rengoku requested him to. " Zenitsu grumbled.

Fengying let out a sigh and shake his head side to side with closed eyes. " Seriously, that guy.... ".

When she looked up once again, she saw the look Zenitsu and Inosuke are giving her. " What? "

" DON'T JUST WHAT US! EXPLAIN WHAT YOU DID THERE! HOW DID YOU DO THAT COOL TECHNIQUE!? " Inosuke shouted at her with sparkles at the side his boar mask.

Zenitsu also nod his head, agreeing to what Inosuke said, " Hm, how did you rose up the dead with a flute music? ".

Fengying was surely taken aback by Inosuke. He was amazed of her demonic arts instead of fearing it. She was also taken aback by Zenitsu's expression. Instead of his everyday soft, scared and adorable expression, his face was full of seriousness but still soft.
Fengying let out a sigh for how many times and walked towards to Zenitsu's bed and took a sit at the edge of it.