Chapter 16

Japanese - Normal
Chinese - Bold
Chinese thoughts - italic bold

____________________________________

A house marked with the wisteria flower. People who live here will help the demon slayers and ask nothing in return.

" That and this and that...", Uzui grandiosely instructs one of the people inside the wisteria house.

" I understand. Please wait for a moment as we prepare them.", the man politely said before bowing to excuse himself.

" Damn. You're really going all out on instructing them. "

Wei FengYing exclaimed as she leans on the door not too far from the sound pillar.

" Well, I'm a pillar. It's their job to do so. ", he flamboyantly exclaimed.

" Setting that aside, I have to admit I was quite surprised when you catched up on me. Though you slowed down in the middle of it."

Wei FengYing grins, raising her brows.

" Training and experience. That may be the reason why I have managed to cath up to you. And as for me slowing down, I need to preserve some energy left must I not? We're hunting a demon after all. Plus, I do not want to leave the three behind."

Uzui hummed before walking away, leaving the grinning cultivator alone.

___________________

It's almost night. A cue for the demon slayers to prepare their plan and to of course, eat some snacks.

" Once we infiltrate the red light district, we first have to look for my wife. I'll be looking around for information on the demon as well. ", Uzui instructed.

The four remained silent. Tanjiro silently drinking his tea. Inosuke munching and gulping down his food. Wei FengYing making more talismans while silently eating her food. And Zenitsu who remained silent as he gives the sound pillar a look.

" THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!", no doubt, Zenitsu yelled in anger once he processed what the sound pillar said.

" Huuh?", Uzui replied back, annoyance and slight confusion written all over his face.

" PLEASE, JUST STOP JOKING AROUND! DON'T USE YOUR SUBORDINATES TO LOOK FOR PERSONAL BRIDES!!!"

" HUUUH? YOU'RE MISUNDERSTANDING SOMETHING!", Uzui yelled back.

" NO I'M NOT. I'M JUST GOING TO SAY IT HARSHLY! WEIRD ASS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL NEVER BE POPULAR!! HOWEVER!! YOURE TELLING US DEMON SLAYERS THAT YOU WANT A BRIDE! ", Zenitsu bravely yelled back, which surprised his foreign friend.

' Zenitsu is certainly misunderstanding what Uzui-san said.', she thought as she watch the scene unfold before her with amusement.

Uzui, having to finally understand what the blonde slayer misunderstood, explained it to him.

" YOU DAMN FOOL! MY WIFE INFILTRATED THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT IN ORDER TO COLLECT INFORMATION ON THE DEMON!! OUR REGULAR WAS CUT OFF, SO NOW I'M GOING TOO!"

Now that took Wei FengYing's interest, concern slowly eating her up.

Zenitsu gave the pillar a deadpanned face, clearly still not believing him.

" That's all in your head there, right? "

" YOU SHITTY BRAT!! "

Uzui having enough, threw the letters to the blonde's direction with enought force to knock him down.

" Here are all the letters she sent me via crow!"

" GYAAHHH!!"

" There sure are a lot. Has your wife been in there for a long time?", Tanjiro questioned as he picked up the letters.