Chapter 4

Japanese - normal
Chinese - bold
Chinese thoughts-bold italics
______________________________________________

" -use me. P........-se.......-e up!..ir?..... It's time to wake up sir! "
Minjing's eyes flutter open when he felt someone waking him up. He looked up to see the red-haired boy from yesterday smiling at him. He looked to his side to see the same child that led him in his bed from yesterday.

He slowly got up, rub his right eye and stretch his arms until he heard a satisfying pop. He then look towards Tanjiro and Naho with a smile " Good morning! ".

Naho and Tanjiro gave him a bright and lovely smile despite not understanding what he said.

" We're glad you woke up! It's time to eat breakfast! We don't want to leave you hungry so eat up!" Tanjiro smile while making an eating hand gesture to Minjing.

" mmh, mmh, mmh! " Naho said while furiously nodding.

Minjing gave them another smile " Thank you! "

While Minjing's eating, Naho left them since she has other chores to do.

" Mhhm, Good morning " Zenitsu yawned.

" Oh! Zenitsu! You're awake? Good morning! " Tanjiro gave Zenitsu a toothy smile while walking towards him.

" Hey Tanjiro, do you know him? " Zenitsu gestures towards the eating Fang Minjing.

" I don't really know him but I hope we can be friends with him. He saved Nezuko yesterday while we were on a trial even though we're strangers. "

Zenitsu gave Tanjiro a confused face " He saved Nezuko? "

Tanjiro told Zenitsu what happened at the trial. He told Nezuko being stabbed multiple times. He told him how Fang Minjing was trying to save Nezuko but was held down by one of the hashiras. He told him how Fang Minjing is not from Japan. And on and on until he was brought to the butterfly estate." eh, so that guy is a foreigner, but..."

Tanjiro nod at Zenitsu's words but stopped when he saw the face he's making " that damn hashira stabbed Nezuko-chan! I'll never forgive him! I'll definitely kill him, I don't care if he's a hashira or not!! " Tanjiro can literally see veins and steam coming out from Zenitsu, of course who wouldn't be angry when you see your friend or sister being stabbed multiple times? That's why Tanjiro probably didn't forgive the wind hashira, Sanemi.

Timeskip - 7 weeks later

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke are now going to do their rehabilitation training but not before they gave Fang Minjing a small wave, in which he returned with a smile.

In the past days, the trio may have become friends with Fang Minjing despite the language barrier. Tanjiro and Zenitsu tried their best to interact and teach him the basics of japanese and Minjing also tried his best teaching them the basics of chinese, while Inosuke and Minjing's friendship bloomed when they shared each others food. Yes, you read it right. Inosuke SHARING HIS FOOD with Minjing. Even Tanjiro and Zenitsu was beyond shock knowing this. I mean, Inosuke barely shares his food with Tanjiro nor Zenitsu!

Anyways, when the trio went to their training, Fang Minjing pulled out his chinese and japanese dictionary book, etc., that was given by Kagaya. He'd been working hard so that he can finally understand japanese and properly introduce himself and explain his situation to the others if needed.

" Why do I find this fun and interesting than the teachings in Gusu? " Minjing mumbled to himself.

After a few hours, Minjing decided to take a break. Still in his patient clothes, he went outside his room to the garden. He knew he'd get scolded for this but didn't care. He jump towards a tall tree and sat on it's branch.