Chapter 21

Japanese-normal

Chinese - bold

Chinese thoughts - bold and italics

Flashback/Thoughts - Italic
__________________________________

~ A Day Later ~

" Weiwei, can you please clean the floor by the hallway over there?"

" Oh! And please wipe the doors too."

Wei FengYing, now by the false name of " Weiwei" ( As what the sound pillar said), turned around and happily agreed.

" Of course!"

She took the cloth and wooden bucket(?) full of water on her fellow worker's grasp as she walk to where she's supposed to clean.

" Thank you so much! My back's been hurting since last night. It's not easy surving customers every night~", the girl complained.

Wei FengYing chuckled as she dipped the cloth on the water.

" You should go and take a rest. I'll reason with madam so she won't scold you. ", she winked.

The girl let out a sigh of relief

" Thank you so much, Weiwei! You're the best."

With that, the girl walked away.

Wei FengYing then began to wipe the floor, crouching and kneeling down.

A day has passed since Wei FengYing came into the Kyogoku house. She's been working here and there, in hopes of getting more information about Uzui's wife, Hinatsuru. But she couldn't just directly ask them about her, especially since she's new.

' I must get them to trust me first..'

Wei FengYing continue on wiping the floor. She's sure it will take a while to finish on cleaning the floor. Fortunately, a fellow worker of hers suggested the she should clean the floor the ' usual ' way. Wei FengYing tilted her head in confusion upon hearing this. Wasn't she already cleaning the floor the ' Usual' way?

The girl who told her that giggled showed her how.

She kneeled and put both of her hands on the wet cloth in front of her, her elbows locked in position. She then raised her rear-ends into the air as her torso would make a 35- to 45-degree angle. She then run on her toes, back and forth until her part of the floor was visibly getting clean.

Wei FengYing sweatdropped as her fellow worker gave her the wet cloth for her to try.

She hesitantly took the wet cloth in the girl's grasp and copied the position. Wei FengYing cannot help but feel slightly embarrassed. I mean, she has no problem doing this but it was only when she would wear her brother's robes, or dressed as a man. But right now, she's wearing a Yukata and is dressed as a woman.

She then pushed her body with her toes, letting the cloth wipe the floor with her movements. She repeatedly did this until she slightly got used to it.

" Great job! That wasn't so hard now was it?", The girl who taught her giggled and waved her hand to go back to her own responsibilities.