Chapter Twenty One

His figure leers over everyone as he sits on his velvet throne, eyes narrowed at his son, their prince latching onto Samuel's left arm as he tries to hide, but those giant white wings are too big to hide.

Samuel's mind tensed with the slightest anger as he sees the floating white corpses as they enter the room, their limber figures and chin held high dominating with confidence, their smirks gracing the room with their greed and pride. Their bloodshot eyes wander and cascade along the white wings peaking behind Samuel.

Athan wastes no time in gliding over to see his prince, his jet black hair fumbles in front of his face as he comes to a stop, he uses his right hand to push the stray locks back into place.

Samuel breaks his neck as he spots Athan, his fist once again orbited with blue orbs, his forcefield once again blocking him out. Athan fumes however he keeps calm knowing better than to make a scene in front of the council and his father.

Samuel tenses as he senses his older sister outside, her learning eyes wondering as she presses her ear against the door. Her golden nightgown flooded the floor, her red hair swaying off her shoulders, her thin lips pursed.

Though not necessary she stands on the tip of her toes, her brows furrow as she hears her father mention her name, she pushes herself more against the door eager to hear more, unaware of it slightly moving inward. Her body jerks as she pulls herself upwards, she squeals as she graciously draws her presence behind the grand velvet curtains. The trim of her gown peeking at the corner, her pale skin reflecting the moonlight, her silhouette hidden.

Her father sees her sly figure but says nothing, 'that's his little princess, he could never out her. Samuel growls softly at his dad for being so lenient with his sisters, he can even sense Hera and Hebe's peeking spell in motion, he could care less.

The twins both sit cross-legged opposed to each other, their short curly red hair barely grazing their shoulders as they float in unison to the glass orb in between them, their ocean blue eyes illuminating baby blue.

Their father silences them but lets a white noise dance around in the room, all of their unwanted attention fathoms out by force. Samuel smirks as he notices what his father did, 'they are childish for listening in' he thought. 'thought I don't want to be in this room with all these blood suckers' he moans.

Allen is trying to process his emotions, everyone was staring at him, ' can you blame them, I have a pair of giant white feather flappers that are stickling out of my gosh darn back' time slips away from the small boy as his thoughts bubbles in his mind.

Dracula's eyes passed on the white wings his heart racing, 'finally! FUCking finally! he's going to be mine, these fairies are stupid as hell'. Dracula was Athan's father, ruler of the vampire castle. He was tall and lean, his hair jet black and slicked flatly against his scalp, skin pale as freshly fallen snow, eyes red as a dying rose but vibrantly pounces with the thirst for fresh blood. Their nose sits perfectly centered on his oval stretched face and thin lips that compliment his peaking fangs.

"So to begin" the grand council started, " as you can see we have the prince, as time goes by we will be able to come out of hiding and live amongst others, we will finally be out of hiding if all goes according to plan and our future will be brighter than ever".

" Why did you say as time goes by, why can't we go forward with the plan effective immediately," A small leader of the elf tribe asks. His understatedly loud voice slices through the room thought left unseen. Though he was out of sight his presence was acknowledged, fierce, dominating, and demanding, a peek at his physical form speaks nothing less.

Athena huffs and walks away as she could no longer hear the conversation, her nightgown draping against the floor, her curls bouncing as her hips roll from side to side so does her eyes. The isolation of her thoughts clouded her rage at her father, she still fumes, her face as red as a tomato, her brows collided with questions, her lips pursed with steam, and her feet thud against the floor.