Chapter Fourteen

Time begins to cease, and the moon smiles and beams, gods and goddesses humble with anticipation, awaiting the one.

The earth was still, the stars were dimmed, and his innocent laughter thrilled, they both await, awaiting to see the one.

She smiles proudly,  happiness grows fondly, at the end and beginning of a day, March thirty first every hundred years, gives birth to the one.

The one conceived not of sex but by love, the one that brought joy to heaven up above, the one with wings as white as snow, the one that is meant to bring hope.

Hope for unity, hope for all, hope for freedom, hope for .......

Allen's train of thought is glued to the yellow tinted pages of the ancient book, the thick wooden covers resting on the large king-sized bed. He wanted to pull it on his lap but it was too heavy, Allen giggles as he remembers how he struggled to hold the book before Samuel grabbed it from him.

And like a dog that comes when it's called, Samuel appears with the slightest thought, he just casually leans on the large wooden door, knocking on the closed half. His lustful gaze fixated on the small prince on the bed, he couldn't wait to have him, as the oldest son his father painted a picture of him with the prince.

He slowly struts over to his prince and kneels one knee down in front of him, Allen sets himself properly on the bed with his short legs dangling off the edge, both of them now at eye level.

Samuel lifts his arm and slowly pushes some of Allen's thick wavy brown hair out of his gorgeous face, Allen flinches at the human or more so physical contact, he remembers how much he had learned.

Faries and supernatural creatures and a bunch about the prince, the book he was reading were about the prince, the old man they called grand council gave him so that he could read and find out more about himself.

" Do you want to go to the garden?" he asks as he gently caresses Allen's cheek, " it's a lovely day, we could take a stroll or just go sit under the old oak tree" he continues trying to persuade him to go.

With a small nod, Allen agrees to go, only because he needs some fresh air, and he kind of liked Samuel. Ever since they met, Samuel just took care of him, he gave him something he had never felt in a long time, that feeling of acceptance, one his grandparents did before they died.

He stares at Samuel, he loved the thick dark black hair neatly cut and styled, face cleanly shaven. Allen loves those calm comforting brown eyes, his pale skin and canine teeth made him look like a vampire, and his face looked like it was built to perfection.

Samuel was quite muscular and he was not afraid to show it, he always wore body-fitting shirts to show off his thick biceps and broad chest, narrow waist, and those outlined abs, ohhhhh daddy, one look at him and you'd have an orgasm right there and then.

The freshly cut grass smelled wonderful in the gentle wind, the sun was nice and bright but the clouds would often swallow it, making the place more cooling.

They sat beneath the big tall oak tree, a small picnic set up, we sat on a plaid blanket, Samuel sat in front of Allen as he sat against the tree, it was a little hard because his wings were larger than him so they had to be spread apart.

They are quite heavy and sometimes Allen finds it harder to walk with them, especially through hallways, he's always knocking stuff down with them.

Like only yesterday he was walking down the hallway when Hera and Hebe called from him, when he turned around his wings slapped a maid in her face. He felt so awful, but the maid just kept her creepy-ass smile on and went back to dusting the vases.