Chapter Five

My god, this place was a mess. How on earth did they manage to get a cushion to stick on the wall.   Climbing up on a chair, I took the cushion off of the wall and wipe the area.

A few moments later now and I am scrubbing the red wine out of the white rug.

Ten minutes after, I am cleaning the kitchen, someone had smeared ice cream and alcohol on the stove. Thank God my parents don't know how to cook or we would be screwed.

After two hours of cleaning. I scrubbed, washed, wiped, and scrubbed until this place was spotless again. I was tired.

I placed the cleaning supplies back in the closet and began to prepare dinner. Mom had texted me earlier saying that " we will be home early, make us lasagna and fried chicken along with macaroni salad, also we have guests coming over make sure there's enough for six persons".

So I started with the chicken.
I seasoned it and so on and while it was frying I placed the macaroni to boil, then I went on to the lasagna.

An hour later I was finished setting up the table. It was now five in the afternoon, they would be arriving any moment.

My phone buzzed, I opened it and my mom sent me a message, " we're almost there go to your room". I locked the phone and went to my room, I cherish my phone because I had to work two jobs during the summer to get enough money to pay for it.

I got in my room grabbed some stuff and headed to the bathroom.

Moments later I heard the front door open, as I closed the bathroom door, I rushed into my room and locked the door. At least I have taken my bath before they arrived.

An hour or so had passed, and I was laying on my bed with the shinny piece of metal in my hands. I bought one a while back, I haven't done anything but I've been contemplating.

I look at my bare thighs, as I place the blade on my skin. I was biting my bottom lip as I slightly pulled it across, it felt good.

I felt as though I deserved this, that this is my punishment for being what I am. I pulled the blade again and again.

I couldn't stop I kept going around the same spot, I was screaming everything that I was told by people. Worthless, useless, unwanted, faggot, kill yourself.

I stopped at the last one and looked at my thigh. The blood was covering my thigh, looking at what I did I started to cry.

I know I'm stupid, you don't have to tell me.

' BANG ' I heard a loud noise coming from my door. 'SMASH'  the door shattered and two persons fell to the ground. They immediately got up and were looking at me.

My heart rate sped up, I couldn't stop staring at them. Tom and Axel stared at me with wide eyes.

They scan my body, but I began to curl into a ball, I was only wearing my boxers. They are looking right at my scars, great another thing for them to bully me about.

My blood was now staining my abdomen, and my eyes were streaming with tears.

They took a step forward but I flinched and moved back a little, they saw this and stopped.

"Boys explain your....." I look up at the source of the sound. I saw the man from the party last night standing at my door. His eyes were wide, and so were the ones oy parents were behind them.

My mind was hazy, I couldn't take anymore. Everything became fuzzy, my vision became black, and I just went blank.

Rebecca's POV ( Allen's Mom)

Starting at the scene, I then look at Joseph. I send him a look and he understood because he started to get everyone out of the room.

" I'm very sorry, for .... This but I must kindly ask you to leave". He said. But these idiots just stood there staring at the disgrace, " EXCUSE ME  my husband said to leave" that seems to get their attention.

Why do we have to get a contract with these morons, did he have to bring his two inconveniences of sons.

" Please leave," I said again, but they seem unfazed. Joseph just grabs them and pulls them out of the room, " well it seems we have some issues to handle, we cannot continue this dinner, I must kindly ask you to leave" he said to them.

They just stood there for two seconds staring at the door, sir 'Alpha ' said "well then boys let us be on our way". With that, they left, but his sons shared a look of disbelief as if they were shocked.

After they left we waited a while before going back to the disgrace in his room. We were pissed, this could cost us a lot. Joseph grabbed the useless garbage by his feet then he slung him on his shoulder.

Making our way towards the basement I grabbed the keys. I opened the door and we walked down the steps.

When we reached the bottom Joseph threw him to the floor, I went and took out the chains and cuffed him. Oh, it's been a while since we punished him like this, I sure do miss it.

We chained him to the wall then we left.

My husband and I were now in the living room coming up with punishments to give to the worthless runt.

" We could use our powers to torcher him" I suggest, " No," he said bluntly.

" Oh come on, we never get to use our powers," I said, " that is because of our contract with the dogs," he said.

" But they don't have to find out," I said. " No," he said. Dam it, I miss using my powers.

These dam dogs, can't they let us use our powers. Why do we have to live in their territory,  sad that this is the only one where we are safe.

" Hey hun how bout we offer him to the dogs, you know he would make a fine slave," I said. " Hmmm..... Not a bad idea" he said.