Chapter Twenty Five

Allen squeezes through the heavy covers, the entire day he has spent rolling around in bed wondering where Samuel was. He tried asking the creepy smile ladies that look after him but fear-stricken as he can get, his tongue was shriveled in disobedience as always, his lips refused to utter a word.

The small boy sighs as rolls over on his belly, his head buried in the grey pillow, his thoughts stray to the book he had gotten to read more about himself as a prince, honestly he forgot about the dam thing. He revised his bum off the bed and grabbed the giant piece of what used to be part of a tree.

The book once more has collected dust, the tick wooden covers strained his little arms, the yellow pages curls at the ends, the once thick bold black ink faded. The bookmarked page is pasted together, Allen gently pries it open, the soothing sound of paper like ripping calms his petite frustration. He tilts his head as the wind gently sways the thick heavy curtains, it caresses the center of the book, he thought for a moment wondering how good it would make him feel.

He got his bum off the carpet and like a spinning top almost topples over, with outstretched palms he falls to his knees and hands, gets up, and tries once more. Somehow he wonders how the wings have gotten much more weighted, he thought over time he would have grown acquainted with them, 'time can be such a liar, more of a let down', he thought.

He balances his unevenly weighted body as he walks to the curtains, with his tiny hands trying to drape one side open, he sweats and fumbles of how unfit he is, once he gets one side down he decided that was enough. He sits back down behind the book and enjoys the gentle wind and welcoming sunlight.

With a smile, he graciously gets back to reading the book, finally with a calm mind and peaceful being. Little did he know of the peeking toms that corner his room, the old man watch with a delight from his throne in his darkroom, his tilted smile limps into a grin, his pearly whites crooked. He watches as it unfolds, his prophecy soon to come through.

The two alphas corner the towers of the palace, undetected, "Bro, something's up, they know we're here!" Axel muttered, but his brother's ignorance reply's " Impossible!, we've planned every detail, it is going to work out better than we prepared for.. So shut the FUck up so we can sneak in".

With every step taken to enter the palace the more nauseated they come to grow, time seems to have taken a break, their heart rate sped up and their wolves ran mad with the scene of their mate whisking in the air, taunting their cravings. They creep at every corner, doge every guard, and scour the opposing land, searching and condemning every unavailable entrance.

Their hope beams and dances on the soft blades of grass beneath them, their smile beaming from air to air. However as jolly as they seem to be, Axel was still on edge, cautiously waiting for them to be found. Tom hastes no time in scaling the brick walls, his claws extracting outwards for grip, Axel stays on the ground, knowing it would be better, his fighting strategy was best applicable in war, and oh how he loves the fine details, it makes his orgasms.

Brayon sits behind the palace walls, far away from his alphas, his sweaty body would have lingered in their nostrils, he blatantly doubts as their mate's sent would be stronger, but he did not want to risk it. He was moronic, not stupid. The raven girl perches on a tree watching the alpha make his way upwards, her devious mind bursting with ideas.

" How fun is this going to be" she mutters. Her wings spread outwards and her beak sharpened, she leaps off her branch and glides towards Tom. Her black feathers glisten in the gorgeous sunlight as she beings to peck the startled boy. Tom wavers his left arm, trying his utmost best to get rid of the pestering bird, but its constant squawking and rapid flapping of wings made his location known.

Allen listens to the commotion just outside his widow, his mind curious. He raises himself off the carpet and balances upwards, his wings following his footsteps. He slips by the curtain, through the side he had opened, he leans over the window ever so slightly out of fear from toppling over due to his wings. He glances downwards and his breath hitches, his bottom lip quivers, and chin twitches, he couldn't breathe, and he was placed in a daze of conflict.

The raven girl gloats in her actions as some of her feathers fall silently to the ground where Axel watches in pure exhilaration and desire, There he stood, staring down at them, his small rounded face, his gorgeous brown hair, his caramel eyes glossy, his plum lips rosy pink as well as his cheeks. His petite figure gracing the ledge and those gorgeous giant fluffy white wings, 'The fuckkkkkk!???' Tom was left grounded in his amusement, giddy and he was finally content.

Tom continues to flap his arms as the bird keeps pecking him, he grabs it and tosses it aside. The raven girl is in shock as she watches his eyes glow thirsty red. Tom once more focuses on his task and continues climbing, he glances upwards and was left looking doe-eyed as his brother. He watched and his heart and wolf howls, yearning to be closer, but Allen made his body weak. He shakes and nulls his limbs, his claws now retracting, his hands left slipping, then he does completely.

He stares back upwards, time once more seizing, his eyes glued on the boy above him. He ponders how close they were and how much more they could have been, Allen looked like a God, he looked perfect and no words could describe him before his back collided with the ground he wonders, 'are we now even worthy of being in his mere presence?'.

The soft green grass felt non-existing as Tom's back comes into contact with the cold hard dirt. With as much pain he was in, he was left love-stricken to care, who could blame him. The two alphas continue to watch their mate as he backs away slowly out of sight, 'HE'S OURS, WE MUST TAKE HIM BACK!' Axel states in their mind link.