Chapter Fifteen

' LOOKOUT" Samuel screams as he grabs Allen by his hands and spins the small boy behind him, dark blue strings orbit around Samuel's fist as he watched the pale creatures before them.

Allen looks at them slightly intrigued by the three men before him, they were all pale, tall, and slim, face long and oval-shaped, their hair was thin and long, two of them were blonde, and the one in the middle was black-haired.

The black-haired boy looks at Samuel then at the giant white wings than at Allen, he smirks and opens his mouth slightly to lick his sharp fangs. Allen knew what they were.

'Vampires.......'

The dark hair boy lets out a small deep chuckle, " so it's true, you do have the prince" he says as he leans his head to the side.

Samuel only growls, staring at them with so much hate. " well looks like someone hasn't learned any manners from the last time " he spits so sweetly.

" What Do yOU wANt? The meeting is in two weeks, so either you just happen to come for a friendly visit, which I doubt, or you just want to make trouble Athan" Samuel scowls and pushes the dark-haired vampire's name through gritted teeth.

" well if you must know" he stops midsentence to look at me and giggles once again, " when my dad told me you found the prince, I just had to come to see my future husband and to say the least... I'm quite pleased" he shoots.

" FUCK OFF, you blood-sucking mosquitoes" Samuel spits back at them with so much anger and hate.

" why is your head so hard, did you just get your mother's slutty mouth," Athan said.

The tension kept building, Samuel said nothing, and after a few seconds of silence, Athan spoke again " look boys I've got the pretty fairy's tongue" He and the crew laughed.

Samuel screams and shoots blue flaming orbs from the magic orbiting his fists, he jumps at them and continues screaming. Athan just flew out of his reach, " I see you wanna violate the treaty, won't this be fun" he said.

Samuel just stopped, his head bowed down in defeat, but the anger just radiates off of him. Allen just stood a few inches behind him, he reached out and places a hand on his back.

Allen falls to the ground screaming, surges of pain ripple through his body, his head pounds as Samuel screams out to him. He wraps his wings around his body, Samuel picks him up and rushes him back inside.

The vampires following closely behind, Athan outraged that Samuel created a magic bubble around himself and Allen, locking him out of reach.

......

" Thank you for your services, you have helped a lot," Mark said to Allysa while handing her the payment.

" it was my pleasure to work for you," she said with a small smile, " anytime you need my services just gimme a call".

She walks out the office door and starts to walk down the hall when a hand grabs her shoulders, she turns around to see Olivia. Her smile widens on seeing her Best friend.

" Not leaving without bidding me goodbye are you," Olivia said, blushing a little.

" Wouldn't dream of it pup?" Allysa said, Olivia, rolls her eyes and pushes Allysa's shoulder.

" Will you ever stop calling me that," she said and Allysa quickly replies " not a chance.... even if you are his mate you will always be my pup ".

Olivia looks taken back for a moment  " I'm not yours anymore, we had a thing but now I've found my mate and I love him " she said.