Chapter Thirty Five

Brayon just follows along quietly as Raven girl leads the way, they both stand at the base of the tower wall, looking upwards at the small window sealed with thick bars. Brayon cranes his neck to his right side to look at her, he spins around in fear, his arms raising to his chest, his palms facing her. Her eyes locked on him, completely black and glossy, slowly her body fades to her alarming fog figure which envelops them. He feels it, it felt like the fog was grasping him at every part of his body.

He moans as she did grasp everything, his right hand reaching down to cover his semisoft member. His head leans back as the words "Ohm baby" slips out, in response, soft chuckles echo back at him. His body begins to dissolve into the fog as well, they merge into one as they pass through the barred window. Once on the other side both their bodies return, and Brayon slides down the wall they were just on the other side of. His fear is no longer relevant, after passing through the fog.

Raven girl laughs and says, "you'll be fine, I forgot that you are still mortal, the relief of your physical form gave you a sense of ambrosia. It won't affect me because my body is not mortal... " She stops mid-sentence as she looks at Brayon, his legs open, his head tilted upwards, his mouth open, eyes closed, his now soft member still pulsing.

"He Hehe... so cute," she says, "we need to go!" she softly exclaims, "hmmm... in a moment, this feels too good," Brayon said in response, dragging the d at the end. She tilts her head to the side as she watches him in awe. Brought back to reality hearing the gut-wrenching pain echo along the walls, their heads turn left of them where moments away from them, Tom cautiously grips reality, wincing as he opens his eyes, his bare skin pierced by the cold floor. He couldn't move, his body was stiff, and all he could hear was the soft ringing in his ears. He felt useless just watching his brother spasm on the ground beside him, seeing his mouth open wide and the pain escapes his lips, but couldn't hear his screams, he never felt more useless with his limb body.

The venom continues to burn within his bloodstream, slowly he feels the effect taking over. Feeling the pain emerge, he just lays there, unbearable pain as it completely takes over. Every inch of his body felt like it was being stabbed with needles, and the flesh under his skin felt like it was on fire, being burnt alive under his. And with every breath he took he prayed in his mind that the venom would take his life immediately. Tears overflow from his eyes, but he was still laying there lifeless.

Raven girl and Brayon enter the room through the hole that the alphas had created, their footsteps rush into the room halting behind Tom whose head is pointed towards them, Brayon looks in horror as he did earlier, the sight before him was ghastly. In a swift motion, he slides on his kneels beside Tom, their eyes locked unto each other, Brayon locks his jaw, tears brimming his eyes. All the pain he could see just how unbearable it was for his Alphas.

With his chin tilted upwards he looks at Raven girl, "Please you have to get us out of here! All of us!" The marching sound canoes through the halls, the soldiers all huffing as they make their way to the alpha cell. One by one the line in front of the barred door, the raven girl backs up, feeling the weight of the situation pressures her, all of their fates lie on her decision, her lips quiver as she tries to decide what to do, not being the most decisive person, her mind stills.

Everything stills and her body froze as the guards open the door, one by one marching in and surrounding them, what little light enters the room was reflected off their titanium white armor. "Please!" Brayon pleads with her, his eyes a glossy chasm, his voice fainting but cracks. "Get the Fuckers!" one of the guards shouted, his voice soft and dark, like melted chocolate, they all march in unison, closing the circle around the four trespassers.

"Agh!" Brayon's arms jump upwards as one of the guards grabs his hair, his jaw clenched as his wolf nails try to pry into the metal armor. "Let go of me fucker" he screams as Raven girl comes to it.

Her eyes focused as she channels all her concentration on the four of them, her body once again deconsecrates into her signature fog, and a few of the guards backed up, fear beating in their hearts as they recall the remains they had seen in the graveyard. Her fog form feels the three naked men's bodies, turning them into the fog as well, the guards rush into it as they try to capture them, to no avail as the physical form was gone, they collide with each other, the armor sounding like metal silverware being thrown to the floor.

Seeping through the air back out the hole in the wall and the high window, they travel, leaving the tower, leaving the hidden city, over the fields, and into the familiar forest surrounding their home. Raven girl couldn't hold them together for longer, gradually their human form returned, and the shift in the density causes gravity to take effect, as one by one they fall back to earth, and out of the sky.

Brayon grunts from the exhausting pain and the familiar pleasure, the overgrown roots from the trees leave bruise marks on their tan skin. Coming to his senses, Brayon rushes over to check on the alphas, seeing their blue-tinted skin drives fear in his veins once more, without thinking he shifts into his wolf heading towards the pack's village, hopefully, he will make it before they breathe their last breath.