Chapter Six

Allen's eyes opened to a dark room, with not a single trace of light, the only sound to be heard was his heartbeat and the eerie sound of silence. He feels the cold wind brush his skin as he realizes that he was naked. He stood up and took a step forward, something latches to his left foot causing him to fall.

Bracing himself for the hard impact of the cold floor, finding his outreaching palms to come in contact with the soft feel of grass and dirt. Looking up he then sees two hands set before him to reach towards, he blinks and looks at their faces that were hidden by the sheet of darkness.

Hesitating to take either one of their hands he pushes himself on his butt and slowly crept away backward. His back collides with something warm, looking up he sees the sadistic smiles of his parents. The two persons that were before him were gone and now he and his parents were alone.

His parents both place one hand on either side of his shoulder, Allen flinches and brings his knees to his chest and hides his face in them. He feels his tears running down his thighs, his breathing was stifling him and the couldn't understand why.

A surge of something shot through him, something he never felt before, his mind was numb as it tried to pierce through his back. For a moment as it pushes through slowly, he stops breathing, his entire body was now numb, all he could feel was his blood trickling down to his lower back.

The pain was gruesome, he falls onto his palms and knees. He grips the blades of grass around his fingers, uprooting some, he places his head between his fisted hands as if it just keeps pushing out.

He closes his eyes for a second, his body was getting weary. The thing starts to push harder and then it shoots out like air escaping a balloon. He watches as his blood runs around his body to his torso and chest, coming back into contact and then falling to the ground.

He collapses to his side squeezing his eyes tighter and relaxing them after. He feels like he's on a drug, like he was floating on a high he couldn't explain as well, he was feeling good.

................

The twins sat opposite each other, just staring. They were under the big tree on the hill not far from the pack's house. They didn't know what to say, seeing their mate in that condition had them hollow in their heads but filled with something in their body.

They had turned eighteen last night at the stroke of twelve, it was their birthday today, and they were finally old enough to get their mate. A party was supposed to be happening at this moment but the boys couldn't go through with it.

They were at the fairy's house earlier to discuss some new propositions but, they were so anxious because of the sweet familiar scent. It was too intoxicating.

Their dad was quiet about the whole incident and that worries them so much, to the point that they can't look him in the eye. The boy's head spun around when they heard the crunching of leaves, they saw their mother approaching them. They both came closer as she sat between them, it was a little silent due to no one knowing what to say. " Um your dad told me what happened................... so is the fairies son your mate". No one said anything after they remembered the look of horror that spread across his face when they tried to touch him, she looked at Tom he just shook his head, yes, his mind still holding the memory of the blood running down the pale thighs of the small boy. She looks at her other son and he just had tears running down his cheeks, stretching forth her arms she cups his cheeks and brings his eyes to look at her, " we caused this........ we hurt him" he told her with more tears pouring from his eyes. " No no sweetie, it's not your fault," she told him, " We did" Tom replies..." for years we've bullied him, tortured him,....... we helped to break him mom.... we did this," he said as he started to cry as well. Their mother just pulls both of them into a hug. as they cried on her shoulder she thought that she would never have to see her sons cry, they were so strong not just physically but mentally as well as emotionally, they didn't cry like this even when my mom died.

" Shhhhhh..... it's gonna be ok, we'll help you save what's left of him," their mom said. " No one can be broken then repaired, make sure you help him to trust you" was all she said and the last thing they had spoken.

...........................................................................................

The next morning their dad calls them into his office to discuss the matter, " so he's your mate?"
" yes dad" Axel replies as his brother shook his head yes, " both of you?" he questions again " yes father," they said in unison.

"So well then what's the plan, how are you going to get him to trust you" they both look at each other and replied with silence.