Chapter Three

Allan's POV

After a long day of listening to teachers rant about stuff that I already know and speaking things, they don't know about, and of course, there's the usual bullying during lunch then after me hiding in the abandoned hall and crying like a baby of course. I was enjoying the afternoon stroll through the woods to my house. My house is located in a nice neighborhood accessible by road but this way is long and peaceful.

I know, walking in the middle of the woods all by myself, something might happen. This is the only time I can be relaxed, well before I got home anyways.  Luckily my parents won't be home till seven, this gives me time to get home, shower, and prepare their dinner. I say their dinner because I'm only allowed to eat what they have left-back.

On arriving home at precisely five twenty, taking the back door, I headed to my room and then took a shower, after which I began to prepare dinner. Whilst making dinner my mom texted me and said that my dad is having friends over around seven-thirty cook for bout twenty people and make sure the house is spotless. So I made pasta and meatballs along with fried chicken, there was some cake mix there in the cupboards so I made cupcakes, chocolate ones of course, and I made some jalapeno poppers along with mozzarella sticks. By the time I was finally finished I was tired.

So I headed up to my room to hide, when I got upstairs I heard the front door open and loud chattering coming from downstairs. I proceeded to my room, when I was in there I locked the door, leaning against it as I slide down.

Looking up I glanced around the room, it was mostly empty of its small space, the one-person bed pushed up against a corner, a small wardrobe opposite it, and a desk in the other corner of the room. The walls were painted blue but it was fading as it was not been repainted for a while, the floor was hardwood, with no rug or mat.

I picked myself up from the bottom of the door but my wounds and bruises started to hurt. I walked to the wardrobe and took out the first aid kit. I used what I had left some, pain killers, disinfectant, and the last of my bandages.

I then did my homework and went to bed. Today was not that bad now that I think about it, it was a little less painful than normal.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

TIME SKIP 

I woke up to a banging on my door, I got up and checked my watch it was eleven thirty-five. I opened the door and there stood  Tom and Axel.

I froze, they were staring straight at me, eyes with a tint I could not come to terms with. My lips quivered and my knees felt numb.

Axel started to enter then followed his brother, he pushed me out of the way and I fell. I pulled my knees to my chest, I closed my eyes tightly.

They are here to hurt me, they wanna hurt me, I can feel them getting closer. They are walking slowly.

I could feel someone's hand in my hair, the griped and yanked my head back, it was Tom. He held my head back as Axel brushed the hair out of my face.

Why are they being so gentle, hurt me. They are making me scared, they never acted this way before. What if it's an act? What if they wanna do this to hurt me more?

Axel and Tom began caressing my cheeks, Tom's one hand remains in my hair as he played with my locks. I had thick wavy hair.

Tom began to lean towards me, his face getting closer and closer and closer, only an inch apart.

I was now panicking. This could not be happening.