Chapter Sixteen

Samuel stops, his anger just leaking off of him like an old faucet that can't be turned fully off. He sits on the bed, his fingers pushing against the strand of his thick black hair. He lets out a low growl of frustration, he rests his palms on his face for a moment before letting them rest, palm against the mattress, and he gently leans back. His head leans to the side, a soft smile gracing his thin lips, some strands of his hair fall back in his face, hoping to see the innocent sight of his Allen be asleep, like a child.

He freaks out at the sight before him, Allen laying on the bed, curled up, trembling in fear. Samuel freaks out more, he jumps off the bed, not knowing what to do, he panics and paces around the room.

He stops and looks at Allen, thinking for a moment too long about what to do, he stands there looking at the small boy, not a push to move.

He freezes in panic, he thinks back to his mother, he remembers how she would comfort him whenever his father would punish him.

He places one knee on the bed and tries to comfort the small fairy, he wraps his long muscular arms around Allen hoping that it will calm him down.

Allen freezes still out of fear, and Samuel starts to whisper-soft sweet words to him. This soothes Allen a little, so Samuel continues, now swaying with him back and forth. Allen calms down but is still afraid.

....................

The wind graciously blows over the fields, the sky was moderately cloudy, a perfect day for training. From a distance you could hear the grunts and growls, Tom and Axel walks along the narrow path, the training field wasn't far from the packhouse, but they took their time, enjoying the somewhat calmness or at least trying to.

They have been so busy and concerned with finding their mate, that they thought that maybe a little training could distract them. The pack greets them as they arrive, Brayon being the first. The dust rises a little as some of the wolves wrestle, Brayon is at the center of it all he was in charge of the entire training program, of course with the help of Alpha Mark. The two of them would have arguments about what they wanted to include in the program, when they do they are loud and sometimes raw arguments.

Brayon wastes no time in getting the new alphas to their required training, they have been slacking off a lot and Brayon was ready to push them to their max. Brayon screams motivationally towards them, " GET OFF YOUR LAZY CARCASES AND MOVEEEE BITCHESSS!..... COME ON I'VE SEEN CORPSES WORK THEIR ROTTING FLESH OFF!... GET THE FUCK INTO IT YA SISSIES! " he tries to be as nice as he can to his trainees.

Samuel and his dad sit quietly opposite each other, Samuel just doesn't dare look at his father, 'How the fuck can he be so slack with... He fucking stole my mask and lost it... I swear sometimes he just wants to be bitch', Samuel stares his brother down, wanting to do nothing but to rip his fucking head off and bury it in his father's throne room.

Allen was sitting beside Samuel, he was stiffer than a sheet of plywood, every movement he made felt awkward, his body and mind were only focused on one thing. The fear, the fear caused by the pulsing anger that radiates off of Samuel.

The maid sets down a plate of food in front of Allen and it startles him, he flinches and almost knocks the food right off of the table. This draws Samuel out of his trance of anger towards Edward, he looks at the maid dead in the eyes, at that moment she's paralyzed with fear, her creepy Cheshire smile remains as though it's forever painted on her face, as all the other maids seem to have.

" Leave," the old man said, his aged voice shaky yet dominant and demanding, the maid complies, her posture whilst walking away speaks anxiety. " Let's eat, shall we father," Athena says, her voice silky soft.

Allen waits for a moment before everyone starts eating then he does, he wonders how different all of Samuel's siblings look, they do have a trace of similarity. ' Samuel did mention they were from one father, but what about mothers' Allen thinks to himself, ' It could be possible.

Allen takes a moment to examine their features, he looks at Edward, he was tall, almost like Samuel, he has black hair, not as black as Samuels though, his face was more round and less chiseled, he was tan, brown eyes and a slim but slightly muscular body. Edward looks like the rugged type, like an E-boy with his use of mascara and eyeliner and his pierced lip and ear. ' Hmmmmm...... a tanned boy.

Next was Hera and Hebe, they have a striking resemblance to each other, Allen wonders how he didn't notice that before. They had short curly red hair, a petite body, and a face, they both look innocent, however, their pale blue eyes tell something different.

Joseph strikingly resembles his dad, but extremely younger version. A long face, pale skin, toned but not that much, he had that Greek chin, and sea-green eyes, his hair was darker than both Samuel and Edward. But he had a way he sat, something about his posture that speaks for him. I don't know what to call it.

When Allen looks at Athena, she seems very polished, her body was petite like the rest of her sisters, slightly more than them. Her red hair was curly, her lips, plum, and rose pink, her tink bridge nose tip round as a cherry. Her emerald eyes sparkled with untrustworthiness and serial killer. Her small face and pale complexion may fool you along with her childish smile, but those eyes tell the truth.

He looks over at Phillip, his hair leaning closer to a dark gray, his brown eyes looked darker. His tin lips and sharp facial features made him seem more mature. He was lightly tanned and had more of a normal body, not much muscle.

A small pale boy sat next to Allen, his hair was black but seemed straightened as some of his natural curls peeked through. He was shorter than the rest of them but taller than Allen. His round face was very charming as his smile, and he seemed like the most optimistic one out of them all. His brown eyes held nothing to hide, his eyes alone told you he was kind and cheerful with that gleam. He looked mixed, maybe with black, he had a nice round nose, and it would explain the curls peeking in his hair. ' I want to see his full natural hair' Allen thought.

Allen finally got familiar with their faces and feels a lot more comfortable around them, but he still has something poking inside him that tells him to trust no one.

He decided to continue to enjoy his meal when one side of the grand door flew open. Three guards came rushing in, hauling a limp bloody body, the twitching and slight struggles tells the person is still alive.