Chapter Eight

No one's POV

The door creaks open as light sneaks its way into the poorly lit room, Allen's eyes fall on his parents as they walk down the stairs of the basement and freeze at the bottom, a gleam of unfamiliar pride flashes in their eyes.

Never in their life would Rebecca and Joseph have expected the sight before them,  Allen had wings. The two fairies share a glance and begin to grin more skeptical than the Grinch or Cheshire ever could, no way in hell were they going to trade him as a slave now.

Joseph steps forward and crouches down before his son and examines the wings, he smiles with pride and makes it so sadistically that Allen never wants to see that look again.

" At least you're now valuable for something you piece of shit," Joseph said.

Allen looks at him and then at his mother cackling behind his father, " poor poor Allen, the gods did not value you this time" Rebecca says, smirking after her words. 'What are they talking about" Allen wonders.

" I guess the prince has returned sadly he was given to us" Rebecca slurs afterward.

Furrowing his brows he looks at them both with confusion in his eyes, he saw their sadistic smiles through the hint of foggy vision.

Allen was so uncomfortable, and the cold hard concrete floor and shackle cutting off his circulation to his hands was not helping, along with the fact that he was in his bare underwear and dried blood coating his body.

The word prince stuttering in his mind, he was lost as to what his parents were saying. Was this some family history thing?

"Should we tell the others" Rebecca slurs to her husband. 'Others what others do we have more family', Allen thought. He did not know much about his family and doesn't think that he has any cousins or even aunts and uncles, it was just him, his parents, and grandparents who are dead.

His grandfather died from cancer and his grandma from depression, it honestly was a sad story, but they were the only ones to support Allen's sexuality.

Mark's POV (Tom and Axel's dad)

It was currently three in the morning, I am in my office behind my desk on my chair swaying it side to side, side, side to side. Oh god not now brain, I have more head-pounding matters to think about than Ariana Grande's Side to Side.

I couldn't sleep tonight, I was disappointed in my sons. I have taught them everything they need to be great leaders and now I hear about this. What a disaster, this does not show fairness, justness, and love. How is their pack supposed to trust them when they've hurt and possibly ruined someone mentally............. The worst part is that someone is their mate, what will happen when the pack finds out.

I have to figure out a plan so that the pack doesn't find out, but what about those that go to the same school. uGHHHHHHHHHH this is so frustrating.

Time skip
No one's POV

It was now eight-fifteen in the morning and the entire pack is seated at the dinner table, well all except for Brayon.

" Why is he late again," Mark said rubbing his forehead in frustration using his hand that was propped up by the elbow on the table.

Olivia ( Mark's wife) places a hand on her husband's shoulder, " Relax, have some patience" she says softly and soothingly to Mark.

She knows how stressed out this situation has made him, and she is worried. Never has she seen him this stressed out, he had always been rational and calm in a tough situation, so this is something new to him and something new for his family to see.

" Sorry I'm late, morning everyone" and as if creepy sweeps through this moment the entire pack tilts their head to glance at the boy whose hair was dripping with water, and whose clothes look as though it was just grabbed from the wardrobe.

Mark glares at Brayon as the young wolf takes his seat at the table next to Tom and Axel. Brayon was the pack's beta to be for his sons, and his reckless behavior is something that taunts Mark. Brayon was eighteen just like Tom and Axel the only thing was that he was four months older, the three boys grew up together and Brayon was kind of like the older brother which he sometimes takes advantage of.

He had almost curly but not quite wavy dark brown hair, a beautiful light shade of brown eyes with the hint of a blue ring around the iris. He stood towering at six feet five inches and had the body of a sex god, his face was chiseled to perfection, this was defined by his bold cheekbones and jawlines along with his plum dark pink lips and superman's chin. He had long, slender fingers and a light brown complexion painted over his perfect physique.

The breakfast went by quite quickly, mainly because they all stuffed their face without hesitation. Afterward, Mark calls the boys upstairs to his office, he waits for them to sit down then begins.

Mark sighs and says " So boys after a lot of consideration, I have decided that you must tell the pack about your mate".

The twins look at each other, the emotion of fear creeps onto their faces, they were scared.

" Dad but you know what would happen... you said" " I know what I said," Mark said cutting off Axel in midsentence.

" look the way I see it, you either have to tell the pack and have them hate you for hurting your mate and have them help you fix it or you can either keep it a secret from them, lose your mate, and if the pack ends up finding out about it .. oh you best believe that THEY WILL move on to another pack
" with his statement finished, Mark leans back in his chair and looks at his sons.

Tom holds his brother's right hand and squeezes it looking his brother in his eyes, he turns to his father and says " We will tell them".