Chapter Two

Allen's POV

Stumbling through the hallways as my body aches. Thank God for the bell, that was the first time I was happy to hear it.

I was late for class, entering now means attention from both students and the teacher. Which I doubt I wanted.

Instead, I headed towards the restroom. The hallways were quiet, with no one in sight.

I limped towards the vending machine and then turned right. The lighting was dimmed but the sun beamed through the windows and brighten up the room.

My chest stung with each step I took, finally reaching the bathroom. Opening the door and entering, no windows so the room was brightly lit.

Limping towards the sinks opposite the stalls, looking at my reflection, not seeing the bruises but trash.

I turned on the pipe and washed my blood off, it wasn't as much as usual, for which I'm thankful.

Raising my hoodie and shirt revealing already forming bruises randomly placed over my torso. I studied them while biting on my split bottom lip.

Touching them with the other hand, hissing, and then dropping my hands, my clothes now covering them once again.

Entering one of the stalls, I sat on the toilet lid, grabbing fist fulls of his hair. His lips quivered and I let out sobs, asking myself 'why must I be like this.

A freak, an outcast, I'm trash waiting to be rid of. I just don't see why it hasn't happened yet.

I heard the door open and loud laughter. " Did you see how scared he was, the man even teachers are scared of him"?
I heard one of them say.

" Yeah I wish I could be him, man all the girls he gets, plus respect from everyone," another one said.

It only sounds like two of them. After a while, they left laughing.

I then got up and left the bathroom, gently walking towards the back of the school but turning right before reaching the exit.

Opened the door and switched on the light of the abandoned hall.

Sitting on the floor, whilst tumbling through my bag, fishing out my phone and earphones.

I started playing haunting by Halsey. I leaned my head back against the wall and let the music take me on some journey in my mind.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Time Skip

Heading towards Human and Social Biology before the five minutes recess was over.

Entering the class with a few students and the teacher. I took the last seat in the end row trying to suppress nausea from the eyes on me, and getting ready for the teacher.

The bell rang and the students came rushing in so sir could start.

He began but was cut off shortly by Tom, Axel's older twin brother to enter 'dam why they got to look so good.

" Boy what is your excuse this time? " the sir asked. " Hmmm what...I'm still early" sir then replied, " 'sign' just take your seat".

He continued towards his seat but sent a disgusted look my way, what did I ever do to them to make him and his brother me so much.

I just sent my attention back to the teacher as he continued to do his job.

And so the day continued.

......................................................

Hey guys thanks for reading even though you might skip this I mean who has time to read this. Anywho thank you for reading my book it means a lot so thank you so much.
So please vote and comment if you have any questions or tips or if any part of the story bothers you. ☺️