Chapter Thirty-Three

Limbs stagger, their breath huffs and eyes narrow, and their heavy paws thud along the stone floor as they continue to charge each other. Tom's shoulder oozes with blood after Axel leaves the imprint of the teeth marks. The guards at the end of the halls pay no heed, turning their heads away at the grunts of pain.

Axel winces as Tom lunges and bites his front left leg, the surging pain felt like an electric shock. The cell smelt damp, like a wet dog, the dust in the air made it worst, with a small sniff the boys sneezed. Though this was the least of their worries. Their anger held them captive. Using their hind legs to balance their bodies as their front paws strike each other, jaws snapping at each other, eyes black in bloodlust. Pushing Tom into the wall, causing a few cracks to spawn from the impact, while in defense Tom snaps his jaws in Axel's face, and with a harsh shove, the two boys are back on all fours.

The rubble mixes with their blood, further contaminating their wounds, while both are well aware of the danger their bite carries they continue to sink their teeth into each other, like a little pup with its new chew toy being recklessly devoured.

Disclaimer: This is a paywalled chapter. To read full chapter log on to WebNovel 

Link- https://www.webnovel.com/book/please-don't-hurt-me_19920783005837605/chapter-thirty-three--the-venom-kills-part2._64300218002229338