Chapter Twenty Six

His mind wrapped in knots, his eyes bloodshot from crying, arms cradling his legs. Allen sat in the center of his bed, panting, he was scared. 'Why are they here?!' he argues in his mind, while his heart sat in his throat. 'I want to forget...... it hurts too much......I want Samuel' He states. Swooning in frustration he uses his wings to wrap his body for comfort, the soft feathers hug him as he continues to cry.

Axel rushes over to help his brother, Tom grunts and slowly sits upwards, his fingers rubbing his aching scalp as Axel helps him stand. The two alphas are unaware of the circle closing in on them, both of their minds still a daze from God's beauty. Feeling flustered in every sense, they smile and fall backward into the ground, mush softer than Tom falling earlier. The circle of guards closing in, their short puffs of breath eludes them from reality, oblivious fools. "If I die now I'd die happy" Tom exclaims, "Absolutely" Axel agrees.

"That can be arranged" a dark caramel voice slithers from behind Axel. The twins arise to a sitting position, their minds seaming to grasp reality once more for just a few seconds and they feel a sharp jab in the back of their heads. Consumed by unconsciousness as they fall abruptly to the ground again. "Hmmm. TSK no need to get up in the first place" the dark voice exclaims.

The puffs of smoke continue to brew as Samuel shutters, the scene before him disconcerts every little grasp of peace in his mindset. Slow sips of breath kept both of the boys in a state of sanity as they continue to watch. The air became polluted thanks to the smoke, the man is just there, hunched over and silent.

Both of their visions cloud as they close their eyes, the salty water drops, and stains their cheeks as it cascades. " Please Don't leave" the tattered boy screams once more. Samuel finally replies " I won't". The two boys are now being drawn into a state of hallucination, or so it seems. " Let me hold you like a hostage" a murky voice mutters not so quietly.

The raven girl flutters away from the scene, she beams triumphantly as she glances back, she watches as the two strong alphas get dragged away by the guards in silver. "Move your asses ladies" The man in gold-tinted armor shouts. She flutters her way to the beta hiding in the bushes, as he chirpily greets her by throwing his arm around her shoulders as she lands on the ground transforming back into her knee buckling naked form.

Braydon leers at her as she pulls away and walks towards the tree, deciding to let it go he leans on the same tree as she beings to hide her body behind the tree trunk. "So what are they doing?" Braydon asks, curious as ever to know something.

"Laying unconscious in their cell probably," she says as she sighs. Seemingly bored by her answer as she curls her fingers and examines her nails. "Wh... What?!" Braydon exclaims, " Why the fuck would they be in a cell.... Huh?" she remains quiet. "Answer me BITCH" He spits.

She pulls herself into his sight and says " Petty dog". She bites her lips and transforms back into her raven form and flies away, leaving the beta in an unpleasant state.

He slowly sips his tea as the blue light reflects against his sagging face, the darkroom makes his crooked smile oblivious to the maids cleaning. They move with caution in the darkroom, their shadow of figures crystal to the old man. With limited vision, the tall maid hits her small forehead against the bookshelf, without proper fixings a glass vase shatters on her head, her eyes wander upwards as the old man frowns, her brows furrow.

Small beads of pearly reds slip down her face, the old man scrunched his, his eyes bloom limp, the sour red. His fist curls as it does the maid's throat closes off, her palms wrapping around her neck out of fear, she gags and coughs. Her feet lifted gently off the ground, her body trembling, the dark ambiance in the room tense. The other maids stood still, some still smiling.

Besides blood, tears seep down her blue-tinted cheeks. her soft cries for help go unheard, quietly yips in pain like a little puppy. Without her last breath, she dies in his unmerciful hands, tragic. The other maids just drag her corpse out of the room as the old man kisses his fingers.

Golden threads braid themselves with the trees as the wind continues to blow them along the scalp of the earth. The leaves burnt orange in color as they father their way to the soft green beds beneath. They stroll effortlessly through the woods, the little boy's hands swaying inside his, back and forth.

It seems as though the trees were smiling back at him, for the first time in a while he felt calm. And the little boy felt safe.

"the top pop's off and the cradle swoons, the men they march and sing their lovely tunes" the record hisses slightly as it plays, the antique put to use. The old man sways his head back and forth as he watches the two alphas lay there unconscious, "Bad dogs.. you know you belong in the kennel" he mumbles. As if their situation wasn't amusing to the old man, he mutters small squeals as they whimper like little pups stuck in the cold.

"Tsk Tsk... Finally " he sighs and call's for his eldest son. The guard complies and sets to find Samuel, starting first with Allen's room. Upon opening the door, he was taken back to see the prince crying and comforting himself. Without hesitation, he kneels down and caresses Allen's soft golden brown locks.

The small boy startled, jumps back to his feet and trips on his wings. he stumbles backward and falls onto his bed, feeling uneased he crawls to the head of the bed and continues to cradle himself this time watching the tall figure of the guard leave slowly with a disturbed look on his face.