Chapter Ten

Allen's POV

The floor above me creeks, and I look up from my thighs. I've been in here for so long, it feels like days, my parents come down now and then to bring me something to eat and drink. They haven't spoken to me since that day when they were talking about the prince, and my mind still is brewing with questions, I NEED ANSWERS!

I let my eyes roam the basement some more, I haven't been punished like this in a while and I've forgotten of some stuff that they keep down here.

Like that wardrobe that I've never seen open and has a massive chain and lock on it, the set of whips that they've only used one from, and that creepy-looking Chucky doll they have for Halloween. In all fairness I think every doll is creepy, you can't convince me otherwise, I have way too many nightmares about people wearing cracked doll faces and coming after me, and when they do catch me they drag me into a bathroom and drown me in the tub.

I hear the door creak and my eyes immediately stop roaming and stare at the top of the stairs, I see their feet as they walk down and I try my best to avoid looking higher for fear of eye contact.

" What are you guys waiting for, get down here we can't waste time" I hear my mom half yell, huh, was my only thought. Feeling brave I look at them and then look at the top of the stairs to where my mom was looking.

I see five tall muscular men standing there, all of them have black hair and are about the same height. Taking their time as they gracefully walk down the stairs in a single file, their eyes didn't look at where they were going but rather at me. As they got closer I realize how similar they all look, the only difference between them was the fact that they were not the same age. The one in front looks older than the rest and it seems as though it got younger as it goes down.

They all stop behind my parents and I let my eyes gaze at their menacing expressions, then at my parent's sadistic ones.

" Priceless, isn't he," my dad said in his monotone voice. None of the men responds to my dad instead the older-looking one pushed past my parents and kneels one knee in front of me. He raises his left hand and places it on my cheek and takes his right hand and caresses my thighs.

I felt so vulnerable, so terrified, I felt disgusted. I squirm under his touch as he pushes the stray strands of hair out of my face, he smirks knowing the fact that he makes me feel this way.

" Priceless indeed," he says to my dad then he looks in my eyes and says" .. the council can't wait to see you, your royal highness". I watch as he pulls a needle out of his pocket and my eyes went wide.

He covers my mouth and sticks the needle in the crook of my neck, I try to scream but all anyone could hear was the muffle that his tightly pressed hand on my mouth caused. The substance he injected me burn from my neck then spread through the rest of my body, my eyes became droopy as my vision blurs, my head begins to pound, and then in a few seconds, I went blank.

Brayon's POV

I am out in the pack's woods doing my regular check for intruders, I am trying my best to keep focus but all I can think about is the fact that Tom and Axel have found their mate and to be honest, I don't like it.

I don't mind the fact that their mate is a guy but it edges me in the fact that he's a fairy. Fairies are dark and twisted creatures, the reason they are so few of them is that usually they are killed on sight, I mean we supernaturals keep a few around because their powers can be useful to us.

Having a fairy as a Luna will weaken our packs status and I do not want to be part of a pack that is looked down on, and right now our pack is the strongest there is, I have to do something to keep our packs status cause it seems as though no one else will.

I halt in my tracks and get in a protective position, my wolf on high alert, I can smell something that should not be there, and it's not a human. I pace around in a circle trying to pin out the direction of the sent, I hear rustling in the bush behind me and immediately I spin around, point my ears in a threatening manner and begin growling. I sniff the area trying to guess the sent, the bush continues to rustle and it grows as I get closer.

I perch my body ready to attack, it rustles, and then out jumped a squirrel. I feel so foolish, but then jump back in my attack position as I realize that I would have recognized the scent of a squirrel, this could not be one.

" OK Ok alright you got me," the creature said.

" I knew it... WHAT ARE YOU" I said instinctively questioning the creature and it does its smirk.

" How about I show you," it says in a teasing tone.

Black smoke oozes from its body covering the sight of it, the height of the smoke rises and it begins to fade from being. As it does it leaves the sight of a naked girl, with raven hair, black eyes, and pale skin. She looks as though she was only sixteen, her lips were a faded black and her body holds an hourglass shape, definitely one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

" What are you? " I ask demandingly.

" tsk tsk Come on now, won't you shift back for me as well," she said so provocatively while twisting some strands of her hair in her finger.

I smile and shift back, as soon as I do she licks her lips and looks at my naked body up and down. I smirk and said just as provocatively as her but in a more dominant tone " How about you answer my question first then we can move to my idea of what punishment I'd like to give you for trespassing ".

I see her slightly shiver as she tries to hide it, " I am a shadow demon, lost out here looking for a way back... but it seems as though I've found something better" she says seductively.

I lean my chin slightly up as I continue to rake her body with my eyes, I use my speed to rush towards her and slam her body against a tree, I feel my member rise as I smirk over her.

" oh cupcake I don't think it's safe for you to play that game around me," I said and before she can even speak I smash my lips on hers and then kiss her neck. I press our bodies together and begin grinding.