Chapter Seven

In two separate rooms side by side, they were tossing and turning as a result of their dreams. Jolting up in their beds, both males place their hands on their chests. Their breathing was rapid and their heartbeat was erotic, the sweat rolled off their body as they recall what they see.

Alex and Tom, standing before Allen. The image was pierced into their minds, his naked body was wrapped in scars, and his eyes gleamed with fear.

They watched as he was on his knees bending forward, he grabbed a fistful of grass from the dirt as the skin on his upper back began to tear. They wanted to move forward to comfort him but were left frozen in their spot.

Blood began to pour profusely through the tearing flesh, they watch as whatever was coming out of Allen pushed slowly until it just came rushing through.

They were wings tinted with the color red from Allen's blood, they were bigger than Allen's body and looked like silk.

Finally, the trance broke and they were able to move, but all too soon as they watch something latch onto his foot and drag him away.

This dream felt so real to them, they were terrified. Mind linking with each other they ask one another if they had the same dream. " I feel so scared," Tom said " me too," Alex said.

" Wait I'm coming over to your room,"   Tom said. Shifting himself off his bed and off he walks to his brother's room.

Allen's POV

My eyes burn as I try to open them, my body feels so numb, but at least I don't feel in pain.

Slowly opening my eyes and letting them get used to the burning, I try to move but I just didn't have the energy. The room feels cold and the air feels damp, so I let my eyes wander around and land on my blood-covered body.

So I was in the basement, I haven't been in here for a while, guess they decided to use the old punishment.

Oh well at least I'm still alive but still, I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad one. I look to my wrists to see the shackles, but as I turn my head to the side I see something else that leaves my mouth agape.

I see a big feathery wing covered in dried blood, I turn to the other side to see the same. Are these mine, well duh you dim head who else is it coming out from.

But how in this merciless world is this possible, it is not normal.