1

Camilla pov:

I'm on my way back to the orphanage after school.

I walked with one of my friends, Ava. She's one of the few people that knows I live in an orphanage.

"Okay. Bye girl. Ceeya tomorrow."

"Bye Ava."

I entered the orphanage and made my way up the stairs to my room. I quickly finished my homework and just flopped onto my bed. I scrolled through tik tok for a while before I started getting tired.

Before I knew, I was sleeping on my bed.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I was woken from my slumber by hearing my name being called.

"Camilla! Come to my office please!"

I got out of my bed and made my way downstairs to miss Lucindas office. I knocked on the door. I heard a faint come in. As I enterd the room I noticed a man, probably in his early twenties.

"Camilla. This is Alexander Grigori, your brother." I was shocked by this news. I had a brother?

Since when.

Now, I don't get shocked easily. I mean I do run one of the worlds biggest fashion companies. Im actually a millionaire, I'm just not allowed to live on my own because I'm not 18 yet.

No one knows I own a fashion comany and the media doesn't know what I look like, just a name.

Lopa

Lopa is my middel name, hence no one knows its me 'cause they don't know my middle name.

"As you heard, I am Alexander, your second eldest brother. Lucien is your eldest brother and your legal guardian. He already filled out the paper work."

So thats why miss Lucinda had me pack all my things yesterday. Not to live with some random stranger for a while, to move in with my brothers.

"So I have two brothers." I stated the obvious. "No, you actually have eight."

What.

Eight brothers.

Normaly I would give a snarky response but I was trying to digest the new information.

I would have been fine with two brothers but eight!? Oh, I'm not going to survive.

"Go get your things, Camilla. We leave in 20 minutes." I heard Alexander say. "Okay mister workaholic." I muttered ùnder my breath. I guess he heard me because he was looking at me like I just ate the last bar of chocolate in the world.

Its pretty obvious that he is a workaholic, I mean the way he has circles under his eyes and his messy hair, I would say he was working late and got woken up early to come and get me. Reading people is just kinda like a gift I have, but boy does it become handy.

I made my way upstairs, grabbing my two duffel bags as I enterd my room. I gave one quick look around. I saw one of my daggers on my dresser. I grabbed it and straped it to my thigh under the dress I was wearing. I was also an assassin. I go by the name Fight because I'm known for beating people up before killing them with my knife, slicing out their throats.

I made my way back downstairs. I saw Alex waiting outside and went to him. "Ready to go, big bro?" I asked. "Don't call me that" "Sorry, I just thought you would miss your little sister sooo much that you would be happy to see her." I said with sarcasm. Alex just rolled His eyes. "Get in the backseat." I felt like anoying my brother
"Why the bakseat tho?"

"Because I said so"

"But whyyyy"

"Just get into the fucking car, Camilla."

"In the front."

"No"