18

Camilla pov:

Its been 3 days since my eldest brothers left. And boy has there been chaos. Lets see what hapend the last 3 days:
Prank war.
2 parties.
Illegal street racing(wich I won).
Lazer tag.
Paint ball.
Axe throwing.
Stealing donuts.
Drinking.
Playing basketball at 1 am.
3 vases broken.
Another cat.
Breaking into the petting zoo (the goats where cute okay).
Horse riding.
Sneaking into movies.
Buying 3 new cars.
Skipping school.
And joining an underground fight club.

Thats not too bad. At least we didnt kill anyone. Yet

I was suposed to have another mission tonight but it got canceled. What a bummer.

We all agreed to calm down tonight and not get into any trouble. Sort of.

I kinda made a bet that I could get into the Lopa Fashion HQ.
They didn't believe me so I decided to prove them wrong and that is why we are at the front of my HQ at 10 pm.

I know no one will be here at this time, because I have a rule that says you can't be in the building after 10. And the guards come at 11. I walked to the back of the building with my siblings and Rio following behind. I checked under one of the dumpsters for a key. I always have a spare key outside.

"How do you know about the key?" Asked Rio. "I have my ways." I unlocked the back door and walked inside.

I turned on the lights and walked over to a mini fridge at the reception table. I took out a energy drink for Wyatt, a Coke for Aids, a Cream Soda for Dom, a Fanta for Leo, a water for Rio and a watermelon flavoured water for me.

"I'm impressed Cam. You just broke into the biggest fashion company in the world."

"Thank you, thank you. Now we have time for a office chair race, a parkour run and who can drink the most soda before the gaurds come for their night shift. Whats first?"

"PARKOUR!" They exclaimed in unison and off we went.

《》《》《》《》

"That was fucking amazing! Who knew Lopa had a place specifically for parkour?" Leo said with probably the most excitement I've seen ever since I've met him.

"Yeah and who knew Dom would beat Wyatt at drinking soda?" Rio stated in a snarky mannor and got smacked on the back of his head.

We finaly got home and I went up to take a shower to wash off al of the sweat and dirt from the parkour.

《》《》《》《》

My shower was amazing, but I couldn't help but feel like something was wrong. Like something bad was going to happen. I got out the shower and got dressed in plain mint green pajamas.

I exited the bathroom and immediately noticed my open windows.

I didnt open them

I grabbed my gun from underneath the sink and quickly straped my twin daggers to my thighs.

I cautiously walked around my room with my gun loaded and ready to shoot. I walked over to the window. I felt something strong like arms grab me by the waist and place a hand over my mouth to muffel my screams for help.

I bit the mans hand and he loosend his grip around me. I got my one arm free and elbowed the man in his stomach. He let go of me and I sprinted out of my room into the hallway just to be met with more men.

"Fuck my life."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Oooo someone is getting hurt.

If you like the story please vote and comment what you would want to happen.

Bye!

J