40

A/N: WOOP WOOP! I did it! I updated for you guys! And our hockey season has ended so I have more spare time now! Wich means more updates!
《》《》《》《》《》《》

Camilla POV:

Even though we were already late for this event, Wyatt insisted on going to Target to restock his energy drinks.

Where the fuck does this man put it???

...

Thats what she said...

Anayways, now I am standing in front of all of the energy drinks, waiting for Wyatt to pick the ones he want.

"I don't know Cammm" he whined. I rolled my eyes.
"Just pick some! It's not that hard!" I replied, annoyed with my twin. It is now an hour later and we are an hour late for the event...

At least we'll be fashionably late...

"It is hard! I don't know what to choose!"
"Fine! I'll choose!" I told him annoyed and started picking some of the monsters on the rack.

"Why are you picking monster?" Wyatt asked me.

"Because you couldn't decide. So I decided for you." I told him. My tone definitely said
Dont-argue-with-me-you-little-shit.

He shut up and we headed to pay. The woman behind the counter was giving us weird looks.

Understandable

We are two sixteen year olds in fancy clothes inside a target at four p.m. and buying a shitload of energy drinks...

I blame Wyatt

Its his fault

Wyatt payed for the drinks without saying a word and we akwardly left the store. The tension in there was so damn akward.

Blughhh

We entered the the car and started driving again. I connected my phone to the car's bluetooth and started playing Case 143 by StrayKidz

Mia's got me hooked on their songs...and Case 143 just got released.

The song started playing and I turned up the volume.

Wyatt gave me a weird look and asked  "the fuck is this?" He had a playful smile on his face.

I decided to be annoying, because I'm the youngest sibling, and turned up the volume even more and started singing the song, well, the English parts. I can't speak Korean.

Wyatt took out his phone and started recording me while I am vibing to the song. Did I mention that he was laughing hysterically at me? No? Well he is. Prick.

"A, B, C, D, E, F, G I WANNA SEND MY CODE TO YOU!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"EIGHT LETTERS IS ALL IT TAKES AND I'M GONNA LET YOU KNOW OHHH" I continued singing the song.

Wyatt was laughing his head off and I was enjoying myself.

We soon pulled up to this realky fancy looking place. There was a lot of photographers outside and there was a red carpet on the floor.

What the hell?

I am very confused. What is happening? My brothers aren't that famous are they?

We stepped out of the car and at once people started screaming and there was a bunch of girls that were fan girling over Wyatt.

Im really confused

"Wyatt! Wyatt! Is that the new member of the Grigori family?"

"Is she your girlfriend!"

"Mr. Grigori who is this girl!"