39

Camilla POV:

I woke up from the sun shining in my eyes.

Uhggggg

I really wasnt in the mood for today. I checked the time and

Holy shit!?!

It is already 12 pm!

My brothers are going to kill me!

I quickly woke up my little cousins and hurried down the ladder of the three house. Once we made it to the bottom we full on sprinted towards my house.

We had an avent we had to attend at three. From what my little cousins told me, it is some sort of dinner with my family.

Last night was really fun, but I cant help but think about Rio...

The guy I liked likes my brother...

Why does the universe hate me?

I mean good for Wyatt, but I honestly thought he liked me. I didn't expect that to happen.

We soon reached my house after sprinting for like 10 minutes straight.

How far was that damn threehouse?

Im exhausted!

We entered the house and I nearly got a heart attack! All eight of my brothers where standing at the door, waiting for us... but my aunts and uncles where also there, giving us all scowls.

Leo and Lily was taken away by their parents and same goes for Abby, Ruby and Cole. With them gone I was left alone in the room with my brothers.

After each one of them had a chance to glare at me, Lucien finally started talking.

"Whould you like to explain to us where you where?" He asked sternly. He didn't look angry just disappointed...

"No" I said simply. I take what I said back. Lucien is definitely angry now. Or is he irritated? I think he's irritated.

"Camilla" he said warningly.
"Fine...IwasatthethreehousewithColeAbbyRubyLeoandLily." I mumbled fastly.

"Am I getting dumber 'cause I didn't understand a word she said." Wyatt said, his face filled with confusion. I rolled my eyes at him. Idiot

"I said, I was at the threehouse with Abby, Ruby, Cole, Leo and Lily." I said slower this time.

"You could've called!" Dominic argued.
"Sorry my phone died..." I lied.

"We where so worried about you Camilla! You could've died and we wouldn't have known!" Giovanni also argued. He has a valid point though. I mean I was kidnapped not too long ago...

My mistake

"Sorry" I said.

Xavier and Sebastian both shook their heads at me like they whould if they found out a dog peed in their shoes.

No actually, if a dog did that they whould be enraged... except for Wyatt, he whould be in tears because the dog ruined his shoes...

"Go get ready for the event. And this is a black-tie event, so please put on something nice." Gio said. I nodded my head and headed up to my room.

I entered my room  and closed the door behind me.

How the fuck am I supposed to get a dress for a black tie event?!? I don't own anything like that! At all!

Fuck my life...

I searched through my closet. Nothing. The dress my brothers bought for me also isn't suitable for a black-tie event.

I searched for anything that can serve as a dress. I wasn't very successful. I looked underneath my bed and I found a box. I am a really curious person, so I did what any curious person whould do. I opened the box.

And thak God I did! Inside the box was a bunch of different types of fabric. I'm guessing it is left over from when my brothers decorated my room.

The fabric was a pretty blue colour and there was also a bunch of blue feathers inside.

I can work with that.

I have to hurry if I want to make the dress, do make up and hair.

Its 12:45.

Two hours and fifteen minutes to go...

Actually an hour and 15 minutes including the drive from here to the place where the event is being held.

Lets get to work.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I made the dress in record time. Damn.

I hopped into the shower, cleaned up and did my make up. I just made a plain natural makeup look with a little bit of light blue in the inner corners of my eyes.

My hair was simple. I straightened it. I also made a crown like braid around head. I saw someone do it on tik tok and i wanted to try it.

I designed my dress and it looked beautiful. It was blue with a feathers at the top and a slit. Nothing too fancy. Kinda

 Kinda

I grabbed a pair of gray heels and pulled them onto my feet

I exited my room and headed down stairs. It was really shocking to not see all of my brothers and just Wyatt, who was staring at something on his phone.

"Where are the rest of our stupid siblings?" I asked him.
"They already left with the rest of the family" he said "its just us."

He looked up from his phone and gasped.

"O my god! Cam! You look gorgeous! Where did you find that dress? I have never seen anything like it!" He said all excitedly and came up to me. He took ahold of my hands and inspected my dress.

"I made it myself." I said proudly and Wyatt looked at me like a mother whose child just got into college. Proud.

Have I ever told you how much I love this guy?

"What about you Mister Steal Your Boyfriend? You look amazing in that suite!" I told him. I wasn't lying. Wyatt was wearing a wine red coloured tuxedo and well, it looked amazing!

"That's my little secret Cam. But we have to go! We are already late!" He said and tugged me along with him.

"Wait! Where's Cleo?" I asked. I haven't seen her since yesterday.

"Dom's got her, now come along, we are late for this event, my dear sister." He said and pulled me out of the door and into the car.

He started the car and drove of to where ever we are suppsed to be going.