8

Camilla pov:

Much to my dismay, Monday came wayyy to quickly.

"WAKE UP CAMILLA"

I jolted up. Why do they always have to yell?

"What is your problem Wyatt?" I asked annoyed at my twin. "Blah-blah-blah, get up. School starts in an hour."

I jumped out of bed, heading to the bathroom. I showerd and got dressed. I wore jeans with a plain white top and a checkered print top over that.

 I wore jeans with a plain white top and a checkered print top over that

I rushed to the kitchen to eat breakfast. "Hurry up, Cam! We're going to be late!" I heard Dom yell. I quikly went over the the garage and saw my brothers standing beside a black Audi R8 V10 Plus.

 I quikly went over the the garage and saw my brothers standing beside a black Audi R8 V10 Plus

We took 3 cars. Me and Wyatt, Leo and Aids and Dom on his own.

We quickly took off. The ride to school was suposed to be 10 minutes long but with these lunatics driving, it only took 5.

As we enterd the school, everyone turned to look at us. Great, my brothers are popular. Because the attention is what I need now...
The guys were basically undressing me with their eyes and the girls were giving me death glares.

Someone kill me please.

My brothers walked me to the office and once we enterd the lady's smile instantly dropped. I guess they are here often then. "Aww, miss Price. Is that how you greet your favorite students?" Asked Wyatt with fake sadness. "What can I do for you boys?" Asked miss Price. "Actually we are here for our sister, Camilla Grigori." Answered Dom. Miss Price looked stunned. She looked at me before typing something into her computer. She looked at me one last time before giving me my schedule.

I awkwardly took the piece of paper from her hand and we excited the room. There was no students in the halls, signaling that the bell has wrung. Wyatt took the piece of paper from my hands and studied it. "You have History first, with me!" He exclaimed happily and I saw him drink bang energy. This child.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a classroom.

He burst into the classroom. With the looks on everyone's faces, I could tell he did this a lot.

"Mr. Grigori. Where have you been and who's that with you?" Asked an angry looking teacher. "I was at the office and this is the new student, my sister." Everyone's jaws dropped to the ground once they heard I'm his sister. "Another Grigori, great."

What did they do to?

"Go take a seat. Far, far away from each other." Wyatt pouted before pulling me into a seat at the back of the class before he took a seat in the front.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

History was boring. I allready knew all of the stuff I was suposed to and sat bored all period long. The teacher was about to say something when the bell rang.

Thank fuck.

I gathered my stuff and walked out of the classroom with all the other students. I was staring at Wyatt who was standing with some of his friends when someone bumped into me. I looked to my side to see a girl. She took one look at me and asked "Are you new?" I nodded my head. "Can I see you schedule? " "sure" I gave her my schedule and she studied it. "You have math and english with me before lunch." She linked her arm with mine. "I think we'll be good friends. Whats your name?" She asked. "Camilla, yours?"

"Victoria"