25

Camilla pov:

I scooped up the girl in my arms and continued out the door. I held my gun in my one hand and Cleo with the other.

I walked down the hallway, not liking the vibe of the narrow passage. I walked towards a redish colored room. Hoping to find someone to help.

Sadly no one was in the room and I exited.

Someone grabbed my arm, and as a reflex, I elbowed the person in the stomach and pointed my gun at them.

"Ouch"
"Rio!"

I ran up to Rio and hugged him. I haven't seen him in so long.

It took Rio a few seconds to proses the action but he hugged back eventually.

"Who is this? Is he your boyfriend?"

I let go of Rio and looked over at Cleo, who I put down before I hugged Rio, shocked.

"No"

I saw a smirk on Rio's face and punched him on the arm.

"Ow! What was that for!?"

I didn't reply.

"Do you know the way out?" I asked him. He nodded his head and said "follow me."

I picked Cleo back up and we walked behind Rio. He looked back at me worriedly but also curiously about the girl on my hip.

"I found her." I told him because I could see he wanted to ask. He nodded his head.

"Do you think Gio will let me keep her?" I asked him.
"Maby but I don't know. There has never been a child in the house before."

He looked over at Cleo and gave her a smile and waved at her. Cleo giggled and hid her face in my shoulder.

We approached stairs and the sound of gunshots could be heard clearly. Rio took out his gun and I did the same. Rio gave me a look that said what-about-the-child.

"Hey Cleo. Jump on my back and whatever you do, don't let go. Okay." Cleo gave me a small nod and I positioned her on my back. "On three, we run." Rio told me.

"One, two, three!"

We ran into the fire zone and hid behind some cabinets. I herd something move and on instinct shot at it. Someone fell down with a thump and I looked at it. It was a man in his early forties.

Definitely not on our side...

Rio shot two more men and we made a run for it again. I found the door and swung it open. I saw four cars parked outside and saw my two of my brothers in one of them.

Wyatt and Dominic.

I almost started crying as I saw them.

"Go! Camilla! Im right behind you!" Rio shouted and I sprinted for the car with Rio following. Just as I came close to the car, i felt pain shoot throughout my abdomen.

Motherfuckers!.

Rio picked up Cleo from my hip and passed her over to Dom. He then picked me up and put me in the car. The moment Rio was in the car. Dominic drove away.

More like floored the pedal and sped away...

I rested my head on Rio's lap and held my hands over the bullet wound.

"Take the child! I cant drive with it on my lap!" Dom yelled. I saw Wyatt quickly remove Cleo from Dominic and placed her on his lap.

I started to feel dizzy and looked up ant Rio.

He's really pretty.

And then I blacked out.