7

Camilla pov:

"How do you guys drink so much coke in one go? I think I am going to throw up!" I stated. How do they drink so much coke? I can't, I physically can't.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quick." "Okay, don't die." "I won't, prommis."

I walked to the bathroom and did my business. As I walked out of the bathroom stall I was violently pushed against the wall.

What the fuck?

"Stay away from the Grigori brothers, do you hear me." I was really confused. What was going on? "Ummm, why?" I asked, genuinely curious to why I should stay away from my brothers. "Because, they already have some one in their lives, they don't need another."

Was this girl serious? You know what I don't feel like listening to this girl. "Nope" I said popping the p. "Excuse me!? I said stay away from them, or else." The girl tried to threaten me.

Keyword: tried.

"Or else what?" I asked. "I'll ruin. your. life." This girl tried to sound threatening but failed miserably. "I'd like to see you try, and if we're being serious right now, I'm the one who's going to ruin your life." I pushed the girl away from me and exited the bathroom.

"What took you so longgg?" Wyatt whined, sipping, yet again, a energy drink. How?

"The bathroom was a little busy. Thats all." I said and went on with my day not caring about anything that girl said to me.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

A/n Hi people! This is a short chapter, i know. What do you think of the story?🤔🤔

If you like it, great! If you don't, leave. Simple as that.
But if you liked it please leave a comment on your favorite parts and don't forget to vote!

Bye, love ya

J