33

Camilla pov:

It has been a few days since I beat the douches ass. The ass woopin' happened on Monday and today is Friday.

I am so super happy that it is almost weekend. Yes, I have only been at school for a week and I all ready regret actually wanting to come back to this hell hole...

The bell rang for lunch and I made my way to the cafeteria. I entered and went over to my friends.

I was shocked when I saw Dom sitting netx to Liam.

Did something happen between them?

I narrowed my eyes at them, but eventually sat down next to Liam.

Me and Vic shared a glance with each other before nodding in agreement. Something definitely happend between them.

Ryan and Mia also gave me a look of suspicion.

I put the Dom and Liam thing behind me for now and started a conversation.

"Do you guys want to do movie night?" I asked them. All of their heads turned to me. Their eyes filled with excitement.

"Omg yes!" Vic was the first to reply.

"Hell yeah!" Ryan was next.

"Sure, why not?" Liam said.

"Definitely" Mia said.

"Where are we going to host it tho?" Vic asked.

"Who is willing to sponser us their house for a weekend?" Mia asked.

I looked at Dom to find him staring at me. Before I could answer, Dom did.

"We can have it at our house."

"Really?"
"You sure?"
"That would be amazing!"
"Yes!"

"Yeah, sure. We just need to ask Luc and Gio and then we can have it. Does next weekend sound good?" Dom stated. Everyone nodded their heads. I wonderd why we couldn't have it this weekend. Maby he is just busy or something.

"Anayways. Have you guys seen the new student?" Mia asked us. Now that got our attention. A new student? Since when?

"Yeah. Apparently he is 17 and super hot." Vic elaborated.

The doors to the cafeteria opened and everyone went silent.

Is that like a thing they do with new students or something?

In came very familiar black hair and blue eyes. The tattoos and the rings on his fingers too.

Rio

To say that I was shocked would be an understatement. I looked over at Dom who looked just as shocked. I looked over at my brothers and they were all also shocked, well apart from Wyatt, ofcourse.

Wyatt jumped up from his seat and walked over to Rio. He wisperd something in his ear and he chuckled. Tou could hear his Italian accent clearly.

Ohh and by the way, Rio told me that he was fucking ITALIAN just YESTERDAY FUCKING NIGHT!

I an kind of suprised that I didn't figure it out sooner. I noticed his accent the first day I met him, I just didn't think it would be Italian.

My thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

"Ciao amore mio. Come va?"
Translation" Hello my love. How is it going?

I turned around and saw Rio standing directly behind me and staring at me.

"What?" I asked stupidly. Rio chuckled at me and started talking english again.

"Hello to you to, tesoro." He answered.

"Ohh, hi."

I glanced at my friends and they were all staring at me like I grew three heads.

"Right. Ummm, guys this is Rio, Rio this is Victoria, Mia, Liam and Ryan." I introduced them to each other.

Whitout warning: Wyatt and Rio took a seat at our table.
"So what were tou guys talking about?" Wyatt asked. Mia answered him.
"We were planning a movie night. Why? Want to join?"

"Yes! Why would we ever surpass a movie night?" Wyatt said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. He turned to Rio.
"Rio would also like to join us. If that is okay with you guys." 

I saw Rio give Wyatt a death stare but he just ignored him.

"That is perfectly fine. He is welcome to join us at any time." Ryan replied to my twins answer.

"Great! Then it is settled! Movie night next weekend at the Grigori's!"

That would be fun...