17

Camilla pov:

"Stop it, Carole! You can't eat the pillow!" Why did Dom leave his cat with me? And why name it Carole Baskin?

I took the liberty to shorten her name to just Carole. Carole Baskin is just too long if you ask me.

There was a knock on my door and I quickly hid the cat. They may not know about the cat...oops.

"Aiden. Stop. Barging. In. To. My. Room." Why do they barge in? I could have been naked or busy with work.

"Hush, hush. Anyway. Me, Aiden, Leo and Rio are going to the shops. Do you want anything?" They are going to the shops huh. That means me and Dom can pull prank number 2.

"Yes, can you please bring back KFC?" I asked in my most angelic voice possible. "Whyyyyy, you know the nearest KFC is 30 minutes awayyyy." He whined. "Pleaseeeeee, with a double cherry on top." He looled at me. Well that was a mistake. No one can resist my puppy eyes. "Uhggg, fine." "Thank you!" I cheered happily, not only because Im getting food but because we have more time to set up the pranks.

《》《》《》《》

"Camilla! Hurry the fuck up with the cups! We have like one hour max to set this up!"
I tried going up the stairs whitout falling with all the cups on and around my arms.

"Ohh okay. Let me just quikly put on my magic fast running sneakers." Dom gave me a stop-with-that-nonsens look.

When I finaly reached Wyatts room, Dom took the cups from me and we started working.

We filled the entire room with cups and started putting diffrent color paint inside each one of the cups. It will be hilarious to see Wyatt trying to clean up his room.

Sucker

We also placed pranks in the other's room's as well. Aidens room has a bucket of hot pink paint above the door. Leo's room has mine and Doms faces everywhere. Rio's room has a bunch of balls inside.

Also a piece of information I learned from Dom just a few minutes ago is that Rio basically lives here. He is over every other day when his parents are out of town, wich is apparently a lot. Rio doesn't have the best relationship with his parents.

"Cam! They are back! Go down stairs and act as if everything is normal!"

We ran down the stairs and into the tv room. We fell onto the couch and quickly turned on the tv just in time for the door to open.

"We are back! Oh there you are. Hey Cam! Catch." Leo thres the KFC at me and luckily I cought it.

Who throws food?

I scaned through the bag with food inside, making sure there is nothing that is going to pop out on me. It looked fine.

The boy squad went upstairs and me and Dom followed them.

The first person to walk in to their room was Leo.

"CAMILLA, DOMINIC! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

The other 3 boys walked over and started laughing. "The-their faces i-is ever-where." Wyatt spoke through laughs. Leo turned to me and he looked furious.

Rio looked done with our bullshit and walked over to his room and opend his door. Balls spilled out of his room. He looked super irritated wich made me, Dom, Wyatt and Aiden laugh even harder.

"I need my phone. This is hilarious." Aiden said and walked over to his room. The moment he opend his door he was coverd in hot pink paint. The smile on his face was now completely gone. Wyatt took one look at his brother and was now rolling on the floor while laughing.

I sneakily took a few photos of my brother's angry faces and saved it.

Wyatt walked over to his room and he defenitly was now expecting something to happen and made the dumb decision to kick open his door with all the force he had.

Idiot

The cups in his room fell over and paint was splattered everywhere. Now it was our turn to roll on the floor laughing. Wyatt looked absolutely mortified.

"Have fun cleaning up your rooms."

I walked back down stairs to go and eat my food. I took one sip of my oreo krusher before it exploded in my face

"WYATT!"