43

Camilla pov:

Me and Calvin exited the McDonald's when we finished eating our food.

He was actually a really nice guy. He is 17, almost 18, and he is already in University! He is really smart. He said that he skipped 7th and 8th grade.

He is currently studying to be an architect. His second year at University.

He also has a sister and his mom. His dad sadly passed away a few months ago. He said that is was because of a brain tumor.

He told me a lot about his dad. He sounded amazing. From what Calvin had told me, his dad was in the Navy Air Force.

He quite often took Calvin and his sister on rides inside the jets.

That must have been so cool!

His sister's name is Avery. She just got engaged and her wedding is in about a week.

He tells me that he loves her very much, but doesn't tell her that often.

His mother is also an amazing person by the sound of it.

She used to be a chef in her own restaurant, but when Avery was born, she decided to hire someone else to cook. She diced to be a stay at home mom and she cooked for her family every day.

If you were wondering why I said when Avery was born and not when Calvin was born is because Avery is the oldest child, being 21.

Calvin also has a few secret talents.

He can sing, draw and dance!

I was never good at dance styles like modern and hip hop, but I took quite a liking to Ballet.

I started dancing once Daniel was arrested. So when I was around 6 years old.

I still do dance, but since I met my brothers, I never got the chance to dance anymore. I hope I can start dancing again soon.

Maby there is a ballet studio here somewhere.

Anyways

Calvin is good at modern and just dancing in general. If you asked him to freestyle to a song, I'm sure he would figure out some amazing dance choreography.

He alao knows how to dance ballet!

He says he sucks at it, but I'm sure you can't get worse than me.

Seriously.

I can't split and I can't even do two pirouettes whithout falling flat on my face and I also cant do devlopés to save the life of me. And thats not even en pointe.

My musicality is good though.

Anayways. Back to real life.

It was still raining heavily outside. He offered me a ride home but I told him, "I'm really not in the mood to go home right now, or ever."

He gave me a weird look but didn't ask me anout it.

"Would you like to stay with me tonight?" He asked me.

To be honest, anywhere but at home will be great. And I'm 98% sure that Calvin isn't a serial killer who eats his victims after he killed them. Like Jeffery Dahmer.

Right...

I'm  sure I'll be fine.

"yeah sure. Why not." I replied to his question. He led me back to his vehicle and damn.

He rides a motorcycle. A really cool one infact.

He climbed on and motioned for me to climb on as well.

I was on my way to climb on but then I remembered that I was wearing a long dress that is really uncomfortable to sit in and the ends might get caught in the tires.

So I did what made logically sense to me.

I ripped the bottom part of my dress off and threw it away. It was now basically like a fancy blue mini dress.

Calvin turned to look at me when he heard the ripping noise. He looked shocked at my decision for a second or two. Most likely because it looked like a really expensive dress but in reality it was just a bunch of old fabrick, feathers and a lot of hot glue.

His confused look soon turned into a smirk when he asked me a question with a smug look on his face.

"Are you sure you don't want to rip it any shorter?"

I almost chocked on air.

What did he say???

Look, I know that my ass is practically on display right now, but he didn't need to make a comment about it...

I think he saw that 'what did you just say' look on my face, because he started apologizing to me.

"I'm sorry, Cami. I shouldn't have said that. That was a real douche move." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. He really did look sorry for what he said, so I just play fully rolled my eyes at him and climbed onto the bike.

"What about helmets?" I asked him. "Where am I going to get a helmet?"

He looked st me and smirked again.

"You'll just wear mine." I looked at him shocked. What about him.

"I have ridden enough times to not wear a helmet." He said simply.

Okay. Good point.

He handed me the helmet and I placed it over my head.

"Lift your head up more. So that I can properly tie the helmet on your head."

I hate the fact that he is talking to me like I'm a fucking 5 year old kid.

I did as he said and lifted my head even more. He tied the helmet around my head and turned back to the front.

It was still raining, by the way. Even heavier now.

"You might want to hang on!" He half yelled at me because of the loud rain.

"I think I'll be fine, thank you!" I yelled back even louder because of the helmet on my head.

He gave me a look that said dont-say-I-didnt-warn-you.

He quickly and without warning, took off.

I was obviously startled and grabbed whatever I could to not fall off the damn bike! Wich just happend to be Calvin's waist.

Not to mention that I also screamed like a little girl but anyways...

I hitted him with my fist as if to tell him how much of an ass he is.

He just laughed at me and I pouted even though I knew that he couldn't see me.

It wasn't my first time riding on a motorcycle, but usually Im the one who is driving.

I soon got used to the wind blowing on my arms and legs. It wasn't on my face because of the helmet and I was kinda sad that I couldn't feel the wind in my hair...

That's the best part!

We soon reached a beautiful house. It wasn't a mansion or a really small home. It was average. It was just right. It was perfect.

He stopped in the driveway and we got off of the bike.

He led me inside and my nose was immediately engulfed with an amazing smell!

It smelled heavenly!

"Cal! Can you please come set the table!"