41

Camila POV:

"Alright everyone! Lets get started!"

Get started on what??

Someone tell me!!

"First of all, happy birthday to my little brother!"

WHAT!!?
WHOSE BIRTHDAY?

"Luc, happy birthday man, I love you so much."

IT'S LUCIENS BIRTHDAY???
WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME!?!

I immediately took out my phone and sent Luc some birthday messages and apologizing for not doing it earlier, my excuse being that nobody told when is his birthday.

I feel like a shitty sister for not knowing when my siblings birthdays are...

Lucien stood up from where he was sitting and joined Gio up on the stage.

"Thank you for the wonderfull words Gio, but you must not forget that it isn't only my birthday. I'd also like to invite the other birthday girl to the stage. Can my sister come to the stage?".

What'

It's not my birthday...

I heard a chair move and looked over to my brothers table. I saw a girl that looks the same age as Luc stand up and walk up to the stage.

This woman looked exactly like Lucien, but only the girl version.

Lucien started talking again once the woman joined him on the stage.

"Lianca, you are the best sister to ever exist and I love you so so much. Happy Birthday to you my twin sister." He said it with so musch love and emotion in his voice. He has never, and I mean never talked to me like that. At all! Who the fuck is this woman? Last time I checked, I was their only sister!

This has got to be a prank...
There is no fucking way!

But the worst was yet to come...

All my anger towards my brothers disappeared and was replaced with fear once I heard what that Lianca chick had to say.

"I'd like to ask for three very special people to come to the stage" the girl said.

"Mom and dad!"

My breathing became shaky

I thought they were dead

"And Mr. Daniel"

Daniel

Where have I heard that name before??

The mysterious man walked up the stage and I wanted to run away and go cower in fear.

Suddenly all of the memories started rushing back...

                  ⚠️TW⚠️
         Mentions of: guns,                                +                   abuse,
                    assault,                                              

(A/N: If you have gone through any of this I am so sorry. If you are not comfortable with the things mentioned in the trigger warning please skip this part. There will be a beginning and an ending to the flashbacks)

*beginning of flashbacks*
*1*

                      (2y/o)

I got home from the daycare and daddy said that mommy is out to go and buy food.

I went to my bedroom and sat my backpack down onto the floor and I jumped onto my bed. I was super tired and took a nap.

------