48

Camilla pov:

I calmed down in Calvin's arms.

Isn't it a little wierd to comfort a girl you just met in a treehouse in a random ass forest???

If it was me it would be really weird...

Like seriously, think about it. A girl you found in the middle of a rainstorm and then she slept over at your house, she went home the next day just to call you in tears??? Yeah. Hella weird if you asked me.

But hey! At least he doesn't ask too many questions!

Even though I have calmed down, I'm not going back inside that house.

O hell no!

I might just end up killing everyone inside of it.

Traitors

"Cam... what now?" Calvin asked me with a soft, gentle voice. Like im about to crack.

I mean I am but, no need for the pitty.

"I wanna leave." I replied simply, snuggling up more against his chest.

"You remember I told you about my sisters wedding in a week, right?" He asked and I nodded my head a little confused.

"You wanna be my plus one?"

I looked uo at him. I thought about it for a bit. Going through the pros and cons.

I nodded my head. I wsnted to leave this place.

"Okay. We leave tomorrow. We're going to Bali."

Yesss

"Can I leave today? Like go back to your house?" I asked him, no, I pleaded with him. I really didnt want to stay in that house full of traitors.

And rapists...

"Hmmm. Cam, you can come back with me but you'll have to go and oack some things, okay?"

"Okay."

And with that we stood uo and climbed down the ladder of the treehouse and headed to that house.

We approached the door and I twisted the doorknob, entering the house. I kept my eyes glued to the floor. The moment I opened the door I heard everything stop. It all went quiet. Everyone was staring at me, no doubt.

I grabbed Calvin's hand and walked through the room towards the stairs, dragging Calvin with me. I didn't say a word nor did I bother to even look up.

They don't deserve it

They don't deserve me

I entered my room. I headed towards my bed and grabbed the suitcase that lied underneath it. I filled it with most of my clothes and other stuff like my hairbrush, toothbrush and toothpaste.

I didn't pack anything they had bought for me. Just the clothes I had bought myself.

I also packed a bag of my knives and guns.

You never know what can happen when you are all alone in this cruel world.

Calvin and I exited the room and headed back down the stairs.

Giovanni was waiting for me with a deadly scowl on his face. Sebastian stood next to him with a stone cold look on his face.

Gio was the firts to yell, "Where the fuck do you think that you are going Camilla Lopa Grigori!"

That name. That fucking name.

"Don't you dare call me that again. Ever" I spoke with venom coming out of every fucking word.

"Have you lost your fucking head! You psycho woman! How dare you accuse my father of raping you!"

Silence.

Thats all that's coming from me.

Nothing.

It wasn't long before all of my brothers and sister came to back up Giovanni in this.
Even Wyatt. My fucking twin!

I looked at Wyatt, a pure look of disgust on his face.

I grabbed Calvin's hand in my one hand and my suitcase in the other.

"Oh and now she's a fucking whore too!" That blonde bitch said to me. I don't even know where the blonde cimes from. No one in this family has blinde hair.

Probably the outcome of my mother cheating om my fater.

They shouldn't even be called that.

I stormed towards the door. I needed to get out before the tears started to drop. But before I can exit, someone grabbed my arm. I turned around with the intention to bitch slao the person. It was Sebastian.

Fuck a bitch slap. I punched the fucker. I punched him hard in the nose, making him lose his balance and break his nose in the proses.

I never wanted to hurt my brothers, but Sebastian? I wanted to beat him to a pulp. He told everyone my secret.

It wouldn't be a shock if Rio also knew.

Speaking of Rio. Now that I think about it, he led me on to believe that he likes me, making myself like him in the proses. Fuck him!

Fuck all of them!

I walked out the door towards Calvin's car. I opened the passenger seat.

"Camilla fucking Grigori! If you enter that car you will never, and I mean never! Be allowed back here! If you are found here you will be killed! Don't say I didn't warn you!"

''Gio, Gio, Gio...I've told you. Dont call me that." I spoke calmly but anyone could see the rage in my eyes.

"Call you what! Camila Grigori is your name!" He spoke again.

He kerps doing that. He keeps calling me a Grigori.

"I will never be a Grigori, Giovanni! Never! You know why? Because I'm not like you! Like any of you! I don't go to the people I love and tear them down! I don't lie to them, keep secrets from them and I sure as hell would've believe it if you told me someone raped you!"

I was only seeing red. I was furious.

How dare he think that I whould make something like that up! Thats fucking pathetic if him!

I turned back to the car. I enetered it but before I clised the door I looked straight into Giovanni's eyes.

"Say goodbye to your fucking little sister."

With that I clised the door and waited for Calvin to start the car.

I gave my hand a squeeze before starting it.

"I'm si proud of you, Cam, for not letting them walk all over you. You stood up for yourself. Good fucking job, Cam."

Before I could stop it, a sob left my mouth.

I fucking loved them! I thought that they were going to be able to heal all my scars. Kiss me goodnight and tuck me into bed. Not fucking toy with my trust and breaking even more than I was before.

But one is for sure.

I fucking hate the Grigori's. All of them.