2

Camilla pov:

Tw: language

A private jet. A fucking private jet. They own a private jet.

Awsome

It wont be my first time flying in a private jet, but to have a private jet in your own name is still fucking cool.

"If you're done gawking at the jet, we could get going ,Cam."

I immediately looked at him.

Cam

He called me Cam. She used to call me Cam...

"Hello! Earth to Camilla! Are you there?" I snapped out of my thoughts. "I swear to god, Alexander, if you dont stop waving your hands in my face in the next 5 seconds, I will personally cut them off."

He stopped and got onto the jet. Good. I walked up the small stairs into the jet. As soon as I stepped on board the door closed behind me. I chose a seat to sit in as far away from Alex as possible. If thats even possible. I could feel him watching me for like almost 15 minutes.

I know im pretty, but dude, dont you have anything better to do?

I took out my airpods and started listening to music. I looked at the sky and the clouds, remembering the last time I flew in an airplane. It was for a mission to kill the Russians mafia don. It was really easy. Maby because he refused to take bodygards with him in his room. Before he could even yell for the guards I slapped tape on his mouth and tied his hands and feet together. Fun times.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Its been about 2 hours since we left New york. I still dont know where we are going.
"Hey, Alex. Where are we going?" I asked. He looked up from his laptop, he was probably working.

Workaholic I tell ya.

"Los Angeles" he answered bluntly. I sighed in frustration. My airppds died about 10 minutes ago. I forgot to charge them. And I'm not a realy patient person.

I got up from my seat, walking around the plane. Alex just eyed me suspiciously but went on with whatever he was doing. In the time span of only 2 minutes I found a bathroom, snack cupboard, mini fridge, wine cabinet, more food stuff, a closet and beds. Why was all this needed? I dont know. Do I want to know? No.

As I was deciding what to do, I got the urge to watch The Never Ending Story. I dont know why. That movie absolutely freaked me out when I was younger. But here I was gathering snacks and drinks. Why was there so much bang energy drinks on this plane?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

An hour and forty two minutes later, I was still creeped out from this movie with its dog ass looking dragon and the horse that drowns in mud...poor horse. We can't forget about the wolf.

There was still about 3 hours left of the flight and I decided to watch another movie, Spider-Man: No way home.