22

Giovanni pov:

"Hurry up everyone! The shipment is due in 2 days!" I ordered my men. We need to work quickly or else there will be no deal with the English.

The English mafia has made a deal with us-the American mafia-. We send them guns and weponary and they are there to help us whenever we need it.

Having your best friend as the English mafia don comes with its perks.

"Gio! The shipment is ready to be transported." Lucien told me. "Great. Blaze has been waiting the entire week for this shipment. Do me a favor and call him, will you?" I told my younger brother.

He gave me a nod and walked away, pulling out his phone to call Blaze.

Blaze has been my best friend since we were in diapers. We have been through everything together. He is like another brother to me. He is family, not just to me but also to my younger siblings. The only person who hasn't met him is Cam.

My phone rang and I checked  the caller id.

Rio Gordano

"Hello?"

"We have a problem."

"What problem?" I asked annoyed. Can these guys not stay out of trouble for two days?.

"You see -um- your not allowed to be mad."

"Why would I be mad? What did you do!"

"It isn't what we did...it is what happend..."

"Get to the point Rio."

"Camilla is missing..."

What.

"What do you mean she is fucking missing!?!"

"We where at the house minding our own business when tons of men barged in and we fought them and we got away but Cam stayed behind. She said we can go look for her after an hour. It is three hours later and we found her car toppled over and blood in the car and on the sidewalk..." he rambled.

I felt my body pale and my soul leave my body

She's missing. Fucking missing!

"I'll notify our brothers. We'll leave tonight."

《》《》《》《》

"So you're telling me that you broke into a fashion company building and then got attacked wich led our little sister to go fucking missing." I stated, not asked.

They nodded their heads.

"Why the fuck would you do that!?! You could have gotten killed!?!" I yelled at my brothers.

The lowerd their heads in shame.

By now I was filled with rage and fear of what might have happend to my sister.

"Get the fuck  up. We start looking for her now. We have to find her. We must find her."

I took out my phone and called the only person who I know can help us.

Blaze

"Blaze, I need your help."