31

Hiiii peopleeeeee. So i have had writers block for a bit but I now have tons of ideas and it is vacation! So you can expect more updates in the next two weeks!

Enjoy!

Camilla pov:

I was sitting on my bed -peacefully- when my door barged open.

Seriously

"Hey Cam. Do you maby want to go with us to the training facility?" Luc asked me.

Wait. Seriously!?

My brothers and I had a very serious talk the other night about our 'work'. I told them all about my assasiness and they told me about their mafia, wich is being run by Luc since he is the oldest. So he is the don of the mafia.

I was freaking the fuck out. It's not every day that you get to go to a training facility.

"Omg yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" I jumped up from the bed and gave Luc a tight hug.

"Than you!" I exclaimed ecstatically.

"Okay be ready in 10. We leave in 15." He told me and I nodded.

This is going to be a-fucking-mazing.

《》《》《》《》

We arrived at the facility and the boys led me towards the training room.

The place was huge! It was amazing!

Inside the training room there was people fighting each other, some of them were shooting guns and throwing knives and others were inside the gym are and was working out.

Outside was a spot a giant obstacle course.

I am so definitely going on that thing.

I was pretty sure that I was gawking at everything. I know that because of the amused look my siblings had on their faces.

Bitches.

I went straight towards the section where all of the throwing knives were. I picked up a few knoves from the table and threw them at the target. The knives hit the target straight in the middle.

Still got it.

I went to pick up more knives but found some guys staring at me with scowls on their faces.

What is their problem?

The tallest guy of the group of four, wich I assumed was the 'leader', looked at me and I swaer I saw his face scowl even more, if that is even possible.

I ignored them and continued to throw knives.

About ten minutes later, I heard an announcement go off from somewhere.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome back to the training room! As you all know, every week two people have to participate in the uhhh obstacle cours. Is that what it is even called? Anyways, today's contestants will be, drum roll please," the man paused for a second before continuing, " Theodore Kimachi and Camilla Grigori!"

What!

Gasps were heard all over the room.

Why? What is going on? Why are they all gasping? Who the fuck is this Theodore dude? Why are my brothers sending me sympathetic looks and is frowning?

I was dragges out of my thoughts when the announcements were called again.

"The two contestants must please make their way towards the course that is sanctioned outside."

I slowly made my way towards the outside of the building, curious to who Theodore is. As I exited, my eyes fell upon one tall douche.

The guy who was staring at me while throwing knives.

He was tall and muscular with no hair. He was bald. He had brown eyes and as always, there was a scowl on his face. I swear that thing is permanently stuck to his face.

I made my way over to him, taking my place next to him. He harsly grabbed my upper arm. He took one look at me before he started talking.

"Look little girl, I don't know who you are, but if you haven't noticed, I'm waiting for this Camilla bitch. So get the fuck out of my way and go back to throwing your kittle knives. Leave the competition and fighting to the men."

This motherfucker! How dare he! How dare he call me a bitch! How dare he call me weak! How dare he touch me without my consent! How fucking dare he!

I was slowly loosing my cool as he continued talking.
"You're so pathetic and weak! Look at yo-"

His sentence was cut short due to the punch I threw at his nose. It was now bleeding.

Ha! Suck on that bitch!

I gripped his face and whispered in his ear.

"Listen here bitch. I am Camiila Grigori. I am not weak or pathetic. I bet I could win you at this game. Infact I bet I could win you at every game. You have no right to assume I am a weak little bitch, because I am not. I am one of the best people at combat, knife throwing, shooting and designing clothes. If there was someone here who was pathetic, it would be you."

I let go of his face and took my place next to him.

Not long after, the announcement person started talking again.

" Okay! There is a few rules you must follow. Rule number one: no killing each other. Rule number two: you can do anything to win. Except for ,ofcourse, killing each other." The man took a deep breath before continuing. In the corner if my eye, I could see Dom placing gus cat, Carole, around his neck. It was a very cute site to see.

"Okay. You will start in three, two...one! Go!"

And just like that the competition started.