32

Camilla pov:

"Go!"

I started running towards the first obstacle. It was a big wooden wall we were suposed to get over. I started running faster as I approached the wall. When I reached the wall I attempted to run my feet along the wood to give me a boost. I did just that and streched my arms out. I grabbed the top of the wooden wall. I pulled my self up to the platform that rested there.

I saw that the douch wasn't up yet and jogged down the platform to the next obstacle. It was a zig zag balancing beam. I crossed over pretty easily without any problems. The douch was catching up with me, but he almost fell off the beam due to trying to rush.

The next obstacle was a rope wall.

What is with all of the climbing today? God.

I once again, easily crossed over the rope walls and continued along.

Infront of me stood a sersies of metal bars hanging horizontally. They were all placed at different hights and were also different lenghts.

I did the first thing that came to mind. I jumped. I jumped from the platform, grabbing one of the bars.

Not long after, the douch also did this and was niw hanging next to me. He swang from one bar to the other. I couldn't help but think that he is about to tire out his arms.

I thought of another way to get there without having arms that feel like jelly afterwards. Then it hit me.

The bars are close enough to step on them if you are on top of them.

I quickly pulled my body onto the small metal bar and placed my feet on in. I shakily stood up, trying my best not to lose my balance.

I quickly took one step after abother. It wasn't long before I passed the douch. When I passed him he gave me a murderous glare. I ignored it and took a few more steps before jumping off the bar and onto the platform.

The next obstacle was rings attached to rope, hanging from the platform above.

The obvious thing to do here is to obviously use your hands and arms to swing from one ring to another.

That is was the douch did.

I however, did not.

I saw an opening. There was a hole missing in the platform above the first rope. I am a very good rope climber, so I jumped and grabbed onto the ring of the first rope. It was big enough for me to fit my leg through it and thats what I did. I forced my led to go up am stick it through the ring.

I pulled my upper body up that was hanging upside down. I grabbed the rope, pullef my leg out of the ring and placing my foot in its place and started climbing the rope.

I reached the top and pulled my body through the hole and made a run for it. It was only when I reached the end of the platform that I realised that I was a good twenty meters above the ground...

Stupid...

Luckily for me, the next obstacle was another rope hanging from an even higher platform above me. I took a few steps back, ran forward and jumped. I grobed the rooe and lower me down tho the platform.

The douch was nof infront of me, busy with the next obstacle wich was a lazer zone, obviously not with real lazers though.

The douch was actually struggling quite a bit. I had bite my lip to keep me from laughing at him. Let me tell you it was hard. The guy was struggling to keep his balance and was sthck in a awkward position. His facial expression was hilarious.

I swiftly crossed over the first few lazers and did a back walkover over a few of them and some dive rolls.

And now I am very thankful for all those gymnastic and dance classes I did when I was little.

I passed the douch and made it to the next platform.

The next obstacle was probably my favorite. There was two pistols placed on a table with a note in the middle. The note read:
'There's three targets infront of  you. You have three bullets. Don't miss.'

I looked at the targets. They were at different points. One of them was really close and one wasn't. The third one was on a platform above.

I decide to do the easy shots first. I aimed at the closest one and shot it straight through the head. I did the same for the second one and fot the same results. The third one took a little more concentration. I aimed my gun at it, positioning the gun at the perfect place. I took the shot. Luckily I didn't miss.

I moved on to the next obstacle. Now I wasn't a fan of this one.

It was a puddle of mud. A puddle of mud with wire above it.

I have to crawl in it... im going to cry. I literally just washed my hair and got my nails done!

I reluctantly got down on my knees and starded crawling through the fucking thirty meter swamp!

I was about halfway done with the mud catastrophe when I felt some one grab onto my foot and start pulling me backwards. I glanced back for a few seconds and saw the douch pulling backwards. I squirmed and kicked my legs, but he just wouldn't let go!

I did what came to my mind. I kicked him in the face.

Blood was instantly flowing out of his nose and his lip was split.

If his nose wasn't broken before it would definitely be broken now.

I wasted no time and crawled faster through the mud. I reached the end of the mud tunnel and did the last obstacle.

A 200 meter sprint.

I bolted. I willed my legs to run faster than before. I was not going to lose to that loser, no fucking way. 

I made it passed the finishing line. My breath was rising and falling quickly in my chest, but I couldn't care less about it.

I was engulfed in a pair of arms. Arm I knew belonged to my lovely twin.

"Wyatt. You know you're getting yourself coverd in mud, right?"  Wyatt immediately let go of me and looked down at his now brown stained clothes.

"Ewwwww!" He whined and I let out a small giggle.

That's the Wyatt I know.