42

Camilla POV:

This was too overwhelming!

What the actual fuck!

I have another sister and my parents are alive as well as the man who kidnapped me when I was born.

I have to get out of here!

I looked over at my brother's table to see that they all have happy looks on their faces. Did they know they were still alive! Why didn't they tell me!

It was getting harder to breath and I felt the tears sting my eyes. It wasn't sad tears, it was angry tears. I'm angry because of the lies I've been told. The betrayal.

I hot up from my seat. I saw the girls at the table look at me with curiosity.

I left without saying a word. When I got outside, it was raining.

Just fucking great!

The universe really does hate me...

Once I was outside the building the tears started rolling. I was sobbing in the rain.

I did the only thing I new how to do in these situations.
I ran.

I ran for miles on end.

The running triggering flashbacks to appear.

    ⚠️TW.Rape.Abuse⚠️
*
(4y/o)

I ran as fast as I could. For as long as I could. I was finally free! I have escaped that world full of death and pain.

I did it!

I took a turn and saw a police station. I ran towards it. I was going to bust those assholes.

I entered through the door but saw the worst man alive. The one I hate the most in this world.

He looked down at me frantically and said to the police officer behind the counter.

"It's okay now, sir, this is her!" He said happily and glad to see me.
I looked at him with disgust.
He picked me uo and walked out the door, thanking the police officer. I knew better than to sruggle now.

It would lead to more pain.

The man sat me down in the car, but before he closed the door he gave me a hard punch, knocking me out instantly.

When I woke up, I was strapped down to the bed again.

The same man walked in again, but without anything to torture me. Weird.

"Listen here you little brat! Don't try to run away ever again! You will pay for it! Do you know how much trouble you have caused me?" The man yelled in my face.

That was when I lost everything. My only thing I can control. Not anymore.

He fucking raped me.
*
My legs became shaky at the thought of that dreadful day.

The worst day of my life.

I stopped running when I reached an alley. I sat down and started crying my heart out.

I hate them

Thank God it was raining, or else someone whould have found me crying.

"Are you alright?"

Fuck you universe!

I looked up to see a boy with black hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. His facial features was sharp and, God, he was gorgeous.

I still ignored his question though.

I wanted to be alone.

"Come on! It's raining! You'll get sick!" The boy said.

I still ignored him. I was done with the crying. I already cried all my tears.

Suddenly the boy pulled me to my feet and picked me up. In bridal style too.

"Put me down!" I yelled at him.

"Ahh finally. The girl can talk." He said with a smirk.

The audacity of this bitch...

"Put me down you fucking weirdo! I can walk myself thanks." I told the guy and he ket go of me, making me fall flat on my ass.

When he walked away I grabbed one of his feet, making him fall flat on his face.

Ha bitch!

He looked at me with anger but it was soon replaced with amusement. He smirked at me.

"Listen here miss girl. It's raining and you and I are both going to get sick. I suggest we go to a McDonald's. I'm hungry."

He had a good point. We were going to get sick and I am hungry.

"Why not?"

"Great!"
■■■■■■■■■■■■

"Is not!" I argued

"It is!" He argued back.

"It is not a cute nickname!" I said

"Yes it is. Sandwich is an amazing nickname for a dog!"

"Your dogs name is Sandy and you call her Sandwich!"

"Anyways! Next question. Why are tou wearing that fancy dress?"

I was waiting for that question.

"It was my brothers birthday." I told him

"And why where you crying in the ally?" He adked me.

"Hey man! That's out of your turn! It's my turn!" I scolded him. He put up his hands in surrender and signaled me to ask my question.

I honestly didn't know what to ask him.

"What is your name?" I ask.

"Calvin. Calivin Schoeman."

Schoeman is a weird last name? I wonder from where he's from?

"How about yours?" He asked me this time abd I answered.

"Camilla. Camilla Grigori."